new to this, like learn how to design a scout trooper/ shadow commando

wolfgangcake

New Hunter
hey all,

my boss show this site, and i started to get interested more and more in designing my own trooper suit. i like to design a scout trooper or a shadow commando based off of the comic and side stories.

i am on a limit budget.

and also my girl friend love to try get into this as well. she as some health issue that stop her from wearing helmets or anything heavy on her back. any good star wars character that she be good for?

any good ideas on how to start us out?

love get started.

let the force be with you.

:confused

your girlfriend could be a jedi or sith :D from what i know cloaks arent too heavy. And for your own trooper, just do the research! If you've looked around im sure you've read that a hundred times!

Do the research, do the research, do do do do do :lol:

And the reason for that is: ITS THE FIRST THING YOU NEED TO DO :D

Spend a good amount of time researching then start your progress thread. People will watch it and give you help when you need it!

Best of luck :cheers

Levi

I'd check out the BSN forums if your looking at doing a scout. Do your research and homework on what ever route you go.

Actually, she might be able to wear an Pepakura helmet. As these helmets are made of paper (and reinforced with resin coating), they are very light in weight!

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back