My new second Snake Eyes costume in process

MAULFETT

Active Hunter
I start making another suit, i start with the leather section, i spend over 250 hours doing this part, but It has to be done. I used the references photo that Art andrew took.
they are a big help, i follow the photos inch by inch, the only part that is not done is the sword holder, because i preorder the replica Snake Eyes' sword once i get it, i do that area perfectly.

P9170530.JPG

P9170533.JPG

P9170534.JPG

P9180552.JPG

P9180553.JPG

P9180556.JPG

P9180558.JPG

You should try to make up the tactical vest with ammo pouches, shown in the first scene of the movie. There are several already produced that are easy to modify.

Thanks for the comments, i still waiting for the sword to finish the leather section complete.
Here other photos of the cast resin of the snake eyes watch (two section) and the other right bracelet, all mold and cast made by me.
Just need sand, primer, Rub n Buf and little weathering.

PA060659.JPG

PA060676.JPG

PA060671.JPG

PA060661.JPG

PA060664.JPG

PA060665.JPG

:lol: Right now, all I have to show is a pair of boots, and a giant piece of white cowhide... We tried bidding on the original suit but were outbid. :( My seamstress and I are going to begin working on the jacket very soon!

Here other items already done, the right arm bracelet, very similar to the real one i used a magnet to close it, very impresive the magnet are very strong, the visor... wao this was hard to do it... but i did it, almost accurate, you guys find out was wrong with it ,ok. I used magnets in the visor to wear on my mask, very cool...there were a guy on ebay did it so i made it but a little better way.

PA140683.JPG

PA140684.JPG

PA140685.JPG

PA140686.JPG

PA150689.JPG

PA150691.JPG

PA150692.JPG

PA150696.JPG

xsdd.JPG

Maulfett!! HAh I was working on my arm components as well. I pick the same tubing you did from home depot.

I used a 4 inch PVC pipe instead of a mold.

I also modified my old broken Oakley watch with the watch mold I bought from you.

I couldn't resist adding the little oakley "O" to my watch.

Check them out!

100_2929.JPG

100_2930.JPG

100_2933.JPG

100_2934.JPG

100_2935.JPG

100_2936.JPG

100_2937.JPG

100_2939.JPG

100_2940.JPG

100_2946.JPG

100_2945.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
it is done just need to reduce the shine of the suit (latex parts), a little flat color. I look wet, and waiting for the replica sword but i'm ready for halloween anyway. This my first time using the complete new suit.
Here is a small demo in youtube.

xxxPA230673[1].JPG

xxxPA230662[1].JPG

Your snake eyes costume is fantastic and you have the right physique. I was wondering if you could do commissions for the new visor and mask? I am interested in purchasing them if you are! :)

it is done just need to reduce the shine of the suit (latex parts), a little flat color. I look wet, and waiting for the replica sword but i'm ready for halloween anyway. This my first time using the complete new suit.
Here is a small demo in youtube.

Maulfett -

Ken here....you know me!

This is tooooo funny. I will post pics soon of my completed costume. I just received the chest and arms TODAY and it looks, yet again,......we have the same thing!!

Did you contact Lance for the body armor and arms? I did.

I think I'm going to tuck your mask inside the collar.

I'm trying to create a look more like this (attached).

I'll post pics soon.

snakeeyes2.jpg

Here is my completed costume. More pics coming later.

Here is a larger pic of my custom ROC Snake Eyes costume. I also included a video link of us walking around work trying to find a spot to shoot some photos. It's kind of boring...but you get the idea.

snake_eyes_at_ea1.jpg

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back