Jango gloves source

TLobe00

Active Hunter
Target once again has navy blue gloves in the WOMENS section... I picked up a second pair just in case my first ever bites it.

Good for anyone needing blue gloves.

Thanks,
Tony

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure if they have them online or not, but I got mine in the store... they had a strap on the wrist (much like the ones last year) and it is easily cut off... I also heard cutting out the liner makes it fit looser for bigger hands.

The pictures below are to compare to my old ones (the new ones are an inch or two longer :) ) and the color under better lighting.

IMG_0940.jpg

IMG_0942.jpg

Your welcome Arturo... you can also kinda see the armor you made right over my thumb in the background sitting on yellow foam board ;)

thanks for the tip. I passed by target earlier and it looks like they haven't put out much cold weather stuff yet but I'll definitely keep a lookout for a set

If anyone wants me to pick them up and ship them at actual costs, just let me know and I'll see what I can do... they have s/m and l/xl sizes

If anyone wants me to pick them up and ship them at actual costs, just let me know and I'll see what I can do... they have s/m and l/xl sizes

Hey i'm in need of a pair, if you could get me one im more than happy to cover all costs! Im in australia the land of limited sources :p

I would guess probably like me and you would wear a size L/XL... I can see what shipping would be and get a set to you once I get the total cost.

EDIT: USPS.com says Int'l Small Flat Rate box is like 13 bucks to ship... I can very well bet that the gloves would fit in a small box no problemo.

I would guess probably like me and you would wear a size L/XL... I can see what shipping would be and get a set to you once I get the total cost.

EDIT: USPS.com says Int'l Small Flat Rate box is like 13 bucks to ship... I can very well bet that the gloves would fit in a small box no problemo.

Okay sure let me know what costs would be, im not sure which i shud get lol il get a Large & a Xl lol let me know total costs:cheers

They are 17.99 + 7% sales tax + 13.00 shipping...

I think $33 USD would cover it and most of the paypal fee.

Let me know and I'll pick them up on my way home tonight and ship them Monday.

I'll pm you my pp account

thanks,

hmmm, Ohio may be getting there stuff out earlier than the others then... I'd say within the next month or so all of them will be having them.

If anyone needs me to pick them up PM me.

Thanks guys,

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back