Darth Steven\'s aluminum gauntlet missle project

DarthVader1 wrote:

WElcome to TDH. I don't want to be the sour note here, but I just noticed something...THE ROCKET IS INDEED AWESOME, but there's something missing in the body of the rocket: the "ribs" around the main body. Check that out and congratulations in creating something really good.

Robert

Yes. The picture is the preview, only. I know every details of the Gauntlet rocket. I just wanted to display my progress work.

Thank everybody for the welcome !!

Last edited by a moderator:
new picture and update of my work in progress.
The items will be anodized ( gold, aluminium and black .
It will be perfect... after I'll render it old :)
I'm working to a darts right Gauntlet and on the Chest Digital Circuit of Boba Fett. I hope to end very soon.
Waht do you think ?

Awesome work:love

One suggestion/observation though, the holes you have are ranging from small to large, but the ref. pics of the holes in the gauntlet rocket are all the same size in all three levels.

Are going to offer these and how much?
Ely

WOW! Great work on those! Keep us updated when you're ready to sell. I'm definitely interested...

that looks soooooo good! whew! keep us posted! amazing job so far! interested as well! and on the right dart as well!

Holy Crap!!! That is one awesome rocket! I want one!!!

Very nice work DS.

Stay safe.

Thank you :)
I'm glad that my work interest you.

If you have more info, email me or visit my personal website ( under update, now. You can try with ..../Lightsabers.htm ) I Just wanted to specify that I'm a costuming and Prop maker only and no seller, but I'll be happy to help you with your Bounty Hunter. So, If you want one of my Gauntlet rocket I'll can give it : usually the machined work is very expensive and I must do more pieces to lower the cost of it.

My passion for the costuming is very big, and I do observing every details from the items that I want to replica.
I have many patience:.... my last costume two year of hard work !!

Now That's A Rocket!!:eek:
On an average of lets say...25 people ordering one from you. Roughly what do you think one would cost?
Thanks for sharing the pictures!

BoJangleFett wrote:

Now That's A Rocket!!:eek:
On an average of lets say...25 people ordering one from you. Roughly what do you think one would cost?
Thanks for sharing the pictures!

The cost for one complete and anodized missile is 120.00 U$D about.

Oh yes, the different is minim ( in a big picture is more evident )..... the cost for same holes is lower, but it's rappresent my personal signature :)

Looks good except for the holes on the nozzle are different size; read your post about making your rocket "original".... Other than that looks sweet.
Good job.

M. 8)

This thread is more than 20 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back