Darth Steven\'s aluminum gauntlet missle project

Darth Steven's aluminum gauntlet missle project

Hi there,

I had attached some pictures of my Rocket Gauntlet Unfinished, yet :( :

- The holes is not present on the tips
- The body is not machined

This weekends I'll finish the pieces and I'll send
to anodized.... sure !!
Also I'm working on the four steel darts for the right gaunlet.

I hope that my work like you...

PICT0001.JPG

PICT0005.JPG

Nice work, and welcome to TDH.

Only thing I can see (besides what you've mentioned) is that at the back end of the rocket, there should be one more cylinder that comes out a little bit.

If no one can post a pic before I get home, I can put one up!

Jer

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome indeed.:) We can never have too many machinists' around here ;) Everyone is always looking for metal upgrades to stuff.

Steve

DL44 Blaster wrote:

Welcome indeed.:) We can never have too many machinists' around here ;) Everyone is always looking for metal upgrades to stuff.

Steve
This is an understatement if I ever heard one!;) Darth Steven, DL44 has certainly struck a chord of absolute truth here, and if offering METAL gauntlet rockets to the board is going to be one of your trademarks, then I say you are instantly going to become just about everyone's best friend, including mine!:D
The thing of it is, every time this particular project has been initiated in the past, by others, it has always seemed to have faded away before it even begun:( In other words, if you put your best into this project, you may very well become a legend here, NEVER to be forgotten! How's that for a welcome?:)

Yes...welcome to teh world of l33t HaX0r bounty hunterz!!!...err I mean, welcome! :D

Nice work you got goin on! How do you plan on doing the "fins" on the rocket body itself?

Bobo

Howdy and welcome aboard! You do very nice work!

I'm in!

Stay safe.

Tim.

WElcome to TDH. I don't want to be the sour note here, but I just noticed something...THE ROCKET IS INDEED AWESOME, but there's something missing in the body of the rocket: the "ribs" around the main body. Check that out and congratulations in creating something really good.

Robert

This thread is more than 20 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back