A call out to TDH family...

drokkul

Well-Known Hunter
Hi!

Haven't been a big part of the boards lately as my Boba frenzy has died down, but I still check in from time to time to check out new concepts, designs, found parts etc etc.

But anyway I have found this to probably be the most friendly board online anywhere (for things I tend to hold interest in, at least) and I wanted to do a call out to the extended TDH family.

I found out today that my Dad had a heart attack this morning. It wasn't serious, but I think any heart attack is serious enough.

If its okay I'd like to call on those of the board to put a little extra prayer power out there if you can. Both me and my Dad would appreciate it very much.

Thanks Guys and Gals!(y)

Hey bud! I know I am a new one here but I too feel that this is one of the best families I have ever been a part of! :) My prayers will go out to you and your father. Stay well and hope to hear more from you!

El1te

drokkul, sorry to hear about your dad! He and your family will certainly be in my and Mirax's prayers! Please keep us up to date!

I think it is the friendly support and encouragment that brings all of us together! Definatly brings a family vibe to the site! (y)

Ill be praying for you and your father vod

So sorry to hear :( I too will be happy to include you in my prayers as well

Here's to a speedy recovery :cheers

Best,

-Chris

drokkul, I have only been apart of this group for a little over two weeks, but I already feel I have made some good friends. I saw this thread and wanted to offer you my thoughts and prayers. I went through a tough time not too long ago with my father-in-law. He had a heart attack and it was a long road to recovery. We have given him all the support we could, and he has made great progress. My advice (for what its worth) just continue to give love and support! I wish you the best, and please keep us posted on his improvement.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back