Jodo Kast Jodo Kast lid

BGHunter

Active Hunter
This is a Jodo lid im workin on in the colours of the hasbro figure,the helemet is mostly made out off plastic ppaint pots and 2 pac epoxy .
In the side of the pic is an old one i did with the back of the helmet in the style from the twin engines of doom comic.
Please feel free to leave coments

P5011471.JPG

P5011472.JPG

P5011473.JPG

P5011474.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Cool helmet Ive been working on one myself,but I think I like yours better.I was working off the comic book colors with the orange,but the toy action figure yellow looks just as good,"maybe better".

Cool helmet Ive been working on one myself,but I think I like yours better.I was working off the comic book colors with the orange,but the toy action figure yellow looks just as good,"maybe better".

The comic book colors are all over the place. In some frames the helmet colors are yellow, while in others the shoulder and knee armor is yellow while the helmet and gaunts are orange (and there's also the blue/red chest symbol). Boba's armor colors also vary from frame to frame in TEOD, so it really depends on which image you are using for referance.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back