bucket mic...help needed..

DanzoFett

Active Hunter
Hi guys I bought a bounty hunter voice board and amp from hyperdine labs a while back but cant really get it work right has any other members bought one.....are do you guys think its good fett gear...If not could you recomend someone else..thankss...:(

I bought one of these (sry about the ebay link but that's the only place I can find them for sale without the respirator, and the only decent pic of just the amp as well)

http://cgi.ebay.ca/SmallTalk-Voice-...in_0?hash=item45eddf00c6&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

I haven't trooped yet for the true test but the amp is very loud (it's made to be worn as part of an emergency personel respirator) and mic is very precise directionally. All I did was break apart that sleeve that holds it into the respirator and when my helmet is ready to go I'll glue the mic into the helmet. This does not alter your voice any more than any other amp does but it does give it a good helmet speaker sound.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back