*FETT BOOTS, UPDATE 12-31

That is one fine set of boots at one fine price. Im definatly in on this one now. Put me up for a size 12. Thanks Wes!

Last edited by a moderator:
HOLY S*** is right!!!! I sent my payment off today, & am super jazzed! Again, great job Wes! Can't wait to get my set!

In the words of Barney, everyone's favourite purple dinosaur,

"Super-dee-duper"

Still in!

Excellent work Wes!

Si

:lol:,

Yeah, me too. I am forced to watch it in the mornings before I go to work by my 3 1/2 yr old daughter.

Sorry about that!

Si

I think the longer spikes are slightly more accurate, personally.

Plus, is there any chance of having them an accurate shape? The originals are like a sharpened pencil, with one "bevel". the ones in the pic have a 2 stage bevel.

HERE'S A LINK TO PIC 77 on the ref CD (Thanks to Brak's and Secol) showing the original. I think it's long and it's obviously got a 1 stage bevel.

Si

Plus, is there any chance of having them an accurate shape? The originals are like a sharpened pencil, with one "bevel". the ones in the pic have a 2 stage bevel.

I'm doing what I can with the resources I have at my disposal.
These are the only choices of spikes that I can provide.

That's cool.

At the end of the day, they still rock.

I still think the longer ones are a little more accurate, but if shorter is the more popular, then that's fine too. Long live democracy ;)

Great work Wes. Let us know when you can give an accurate ETA on them (I know you can't yet as there are still people your waiting to confirm, pay, etc).

This hobby is in your debt for this project!

Si

I vote for the spikes to be longer ''if they are accurate''.

I opinion is that the spikes should be longer, but Wes is working hard on this project, and I know that thanks to everyone's comments or input, he will come with something really soon. Guys...you'll never know....;)

Robert

In my never-ending endeavor to bring you the best posssible product, I have talked to my friend making the spikes and he said he will *try* to do the pencil type spikes. Progress pics will be posted.

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back