*FETT BOOTS, UPDATE 12-31

Sent you mail my friend, add me to the list, Payment will be sent out Friday
thanks jay

Last edited by a moderator:
FettinProgress I think they have stopped taking orders for this run and if they hold true to form they won't want your money for the next run until they are ready to take everyones.

Yes, TK, you are absolutely correct. We have stopped taking orders save the last couple on the list who I have contacted. Once we fill every order we currently have outstanding, and provided the demand is there, we will start another run of boots.

Wes

FETT BOOTS, -RECEIVED!

I just got my boots today, and they ROCK! They're awesomely done and finished. Really sturdy construction, aluminum spikes, really comfortable, and overall WELL FINISHED!

The spikes are heavily attached to the bracket/boot sole, so it will be difficult for one of these babies to fall off, but be carefull with those too, kinda sharp (specially if you kick someone by mistake...or intentionally...in the shins, they'll see hell, and maybe a few stitches too. :rolleyes.

Overall...I LOVE THEM! :love (y) Let's say thank you to the new "boot savior and master"...you're our hero!

Robert

OOOOOOOOHHHHHHH... Where's mine, Where's mine..

I am very happy for you Robert, cant wait for the rest of us to receive our superduper mega boots. :)

Guys, be patient. Like Jango_Wes said before, the boots are made based in the order he received the payment by each member, but there is a priority for the guys that are going to Dragon*Con (time crunch, between 3-4 people including myself...but I'm not sure).

He'll be shipping the boots one by one. Be patient and you'l have what you were looking for long time ago...and you'll be happy with the results.

Defiler, thanks for your kind words.

Robert

DarthVader1 wrote:

Guys, be patient.

:lol: I recall a couple of weeks ago you were getting your shotgun out to get people signed up and paid on this and NOW your asking for patience ;) :)

Really pleased you got 'em in time Robert. Any pics of the whole suit with the new boots? It was a killer costume even before you had the new boots, but I bet it rocks now!

DarthVader1 wrote:

He'll be shipping the boots one by one.

Surely it would be better to ship them in pairs. I want both mine at the same time ;) :p

Sorry dude, just messin' witcha!

You gotta get some pics up of your whole suit including the new boots, though, seriously!

::Edited for stupidity :facepalm! ::

Oh Man, those spikes look sweet! Darth Vader1 put up some pics when you get a chance, with your full suit. I'm dying here to see them on somebody!:D

Fellow Hunters,
Unlike some other boots, these are being done by ONE craftsman.all done completely by hand.I am sure that you will agree that these are worth the wait.
Scott
Mandalorian Outfitters
TSN.AZ

I'll definitely place some pics after Dragon*Con, that's where I'm gonna use the suit with both the scratch-built and MO's boots. I promise. BEsides, it's raining outside now.

Robert

Hi Guys,

Those boots look great. Is there any chance of me getting in on these as I was let down by MC for a couple of pairs of his earlier in the year. I would want 2 pairs 1 for myself and 1 for a fellow UK Garrison member.

Cheers

Tony
TK0363

Tony, as of now orders for this run of boots have been closed.Please monitor this forum for updates concerning a second production run.Jango_Wes and I thank you, and all of you for your support on this project. It was you fine folks that made it all possiable.
Scott
Mandalorian Outfitters
Tucson Az.

I posted above that we have stopped taking orders until we fill what orders we have. Again, once we fill the orders from this run, we will do another.

Wes

Any new news on when we all should have our boots? Or has anyone else recieved thiers ?

as of today, the only ones shipped are DV1's and Mardon's.
For some reason, the boot guy is being elusive. Me and Scott are playing phone tag with him. Don't fret though. My timeframe is to have all boots in all hands by Halloween. I'll try to have an update tomorrow.

Wes

Ok peeps,
I talked with Scott today. The boot maker's partner had to have surgery, so our guy has been burdened not only with our project, but with his partner's workload as well.
For the good news.... we will have about a half dozen pair to ship next week.

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back