*FETT BOOTS, UPDATE 12-31

Greetings Fetts,

Any bounty hunters feel like selling me their size 8 Fett boots? No? I didn't think so! :p If you can convince the guy to do another run, please let me know! This is the last item I need to complete my Fett costume. I hope you all get your boots soon! (And I hope you all loose your minds and offer to sell them to me! LOL!!!)

John Barrows, Jr.
TK-1776

FINALLY!!!

Thanks for kicking that guys a$$ into
high gear dude. The proof is in the
pudding, though. Until he actually ships
them I'm still not going to hold my breath.
Any way you can get him to add tracking
numbers to the shipments when they are
sent?

Thanks! :)

whoo hoo....great news!

Hey Wes, any chance you can check to see what my shipping address is listed as? I can't remember if I moved before or after this all started and I paid.

Slomo - You have sent me your new address. I'll double check with you off-line before the boots are shipped.

ttef abob - You have probably guessed that the spikes have not been sent out yet. I don't know if he was waiting for the next boot shipment to go out or what, but I'll see that they go out with the boots.

Wes

Happy New Year All

Well glad to hear it looks promising. I almost forgot I made a purchase on the boots since I been pretty busy these days. I was like looking at my Fett Armor..and i was like..."oh yah i forgot my boots..."

Thanks again...hope to see them soon.

Cheers

Ollie

Glad to see this is moving. Nice work Wes.

Just to update, I received mine before Christmas and whilst I would echo Lynn's comments in his critique (concerning bunching of material on the toes and other minor points). I am on the whole very pleased. Most of the negative points are to do with the finish, but on a boot that I intend to weather the living daylights out of, a bit of a smudge here or there is really of little consequence to me!

Didn't get the spikes yet, so I look forward to updates on that.

I'd just like to say a big thanks to Wes for keeping this project going, and to congratulate him on a job well done.

Exemplary work, Wes, well done!

Si

OK so it seems "Today WEDNESDAY is the Day" for many of these boots to depart towards our destination. I'll anxiously cross my fingers to see what happens. Thanks again Wes for your efforts.

Wait! Am I to understand that today is the day for ALL boots to ship or is my head firmly buried up there again? (kind of a rhetorical question really)

Geoff

I spoke with Scott yesterday around noon as he was heading up to the boot maker. I haven't had a chance to speak with him today, but I will talk to him tomorrow (Friday) and post what I find out.

Wes

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back