*FETT BOOTS, UPDATE 12-31

I need answers. Last time I asked a question I got a smart @ss answer and that better not happen this time. There is no excuse for this and I know that Jango Wes is not entirely to blame. He has done a lot for this project and it's a great hook-up, if it happens. There comes a time when everyone involved has to take some blame. If not by their own doing then by those who they associate and do business with. Please inform us on what has happened as of late. I have been very understanding on this entire situation and the last time I asked about it was about 4 months ago or maybe even more. All I know is it was some while ago last year. Maybe I should speak up before I get this angry but everything should have been resolved by now and that is far from the case. Thank you for any news on the matter. I know that you can get this done Jango Wes, you have been a great member to this group from everything I have seen. Maybe it's time you handle these guys like the real Boba Fett would. Damn do I get tired of that kind of wishful thinking. It would make things so much easier.

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back