Budget Boba Build

I know this post is well after the thread has ended, but I'm new to TDH and am perusing all of the threads while researching scratch-builds. This build is truly both inspiring and and amazing. It gives a talentless hack like me the hope of, "it's possible." Thank you for your very detailed progress pics. I very much hope you are subscribing to this thread and actually receive this post. I would love to see what bIGGER and BETTER things you went on to build.

I agree completely! Great scratch-build, man!

I also figured that I'd chime in. This suit looks amazing, especially considering the price. It definitely motivates me to keep working on my fett. Also, how hard/easy was it to shape the clamshells on the gauntlets?

Holy smokes! That is awesome , what a great job. man I wish I had that kind of patience. And here I am spending all this money and mind will probably look just as good as your when I'm done. Again great job man!

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back