What is the "best" clone group?

Southern hunter

Active Hunter
Hi fellow Fett-heads and Star Wars fans.

My daughter got a clone trooper costume for her birthday. Thanks to her grandparents, YEEAAHH!!!!

Now she wants to know who the "best" clones were. I am learning more about clone groups but still don't know who is in what regiment or what the different colored stripes mean. She likes the clones with the RED stripes and I think they are the ones who rescue Queen Amidalla.

Can anyone help me out?

Thanks. :cheers

Personally I'd say the clone commandos or the null arcs (Southern Hunter I know you said you're just learning about clones, so if this doesn't make sense read the Republic Commando Series of novels)

that all depends on your point of view. for a kid i'd suggest figuring out which jedi she likes best and going that color.

so if she really likes obi, you'd want cody or his team. if she's an aayla fan you'd want bly. etc... etc...

I would watch Season One with her to see which ones she likes the best. All the respective Clone units are kick you know what, and like Stormtrooper guy said, it could be a particular Jedi that influences that decision too. Good luck! Fun stuff can't wait to see what you come up with!

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back