Custom scout Job

okay got one of the ear caps on and one laser pointer / l.e.d. will do the other side tomorrow. how's it looking? :D

10335_1114326391182_1617603295_330743_6296688_n.jpg

-Jason

:facepalm was planning on starting a run on ear caps this weekend, i have the molds but i have liquid plastic for the cast it likes to bubble so these are not going to be perfect like the urathane ones but they will do the job and the bubbling makes them look weathered already i'll let sets go for 15 a pop with shipping so basicly its more like 10. i'll post some pics tomorrow these are the MSH 1.5 earcaps just so you all know personally i like them better. a set will include both ear caps all pieces plus the circuit board. the range finder and stalk will not be included. :facepalm

not bad ner vod... I'd put the beams back over the ears tho if it were me... but that's a personal preference kinda thing. If I were you, I'd leave them as pressure switch activated. It's more... tactical. I mean think about it... if we're walkin' around with a light and laser on constantly, it kinda gives away not only where we're lookin' but also our position. One of the things I learned about laser/light usage through training was that when the enemy went beam on... it was VERY easy to trace that beam back to it's source and kill said source.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back