Mabndalorian Executioner debuted at dragon con

lonewolf 1183

Active Hunter
So my decision to go to dragon con was very last minute. Like, two weeks. And of course, in typical costumer manner, I knew I couldn't show up to dragon con without something new to show off. Enter this baby. I had the flightsuit already made, the gloves in hand, and had made the gear belt. Everything else- modifying the helmet, making the armor, making the girth belt, making the cape and the leather armor vest, all happened in two weeks time. People were telling me the paint still smelled new while I was wearing it:lol:

Here's the original photoshop rendering I had made a while ago, and some pics I've found online of my armor. Hope you all like!

MandalorianExecutioner2.jpg

3905484913_5326e38c6c_o.jpg

8916_648954607827_22600805_37076893.jpg

9227_589611392363_48204510_34660967.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
i saw some pix from dcon with you in them and was like "i know that armor!" glad to see you got it done and worn. looks very menacing! no doubt that death follows in your wake.

I didn't get to see it in person, but I did see pics and have several Mercs who commented on how cool it looked.

Very nice kit, and really origional paint theme.

Excellent transition from concept to reality! Helmet reminds me so much of the Necrons from WH40k. Terrifying.

This armor was awesome! I was one of the guys at the Mercs table when you stopped by, man did I feel rude, drooling at over the place like that. I just couldn't help it, the armor was just to BA.

Great job dude!

(y) Oh my Mando this is one of the coolest costumes I've ever seen. So awesome! The helmet reminds me of The Phantasm from Batman The Animated Series which is awesome! Did I mention I think this costume is awesome?

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back