NEW TMP Ironman armor sculpt. 2009 septemeber.

TMP

Jr Hunter
NEW TMP Iron Man armor sculpt. 2009 septemeber.

After allot of time and hard work we are now closer than ever to finish this costume/ prop. We once again did some changes and decided to go for a different back. Photos will explain. The details on this peice is sharper than ever before. Let us know your thougts.

Iron%20Mansept09009-1.gif

Iron%20Mansept09008-1.gif

Iron%20Mansept09013-1.gif

Iron%20Mansept09011-1.gif

Iron%20Mansept09012-1.gif

Shoulders will also be redone.

Last edited by a moderator:
That is so sweet. I would love to own that suit......maybe someday.

Can you post the price again to depress me some more, and info about how it comes, kit, trimmed painted etc?

Loving it.......and I did not see the film yet lol.

I love it. Much more seamless than the other version. I love that so much of the shoulder joints are unseen, as opposed to your original suit. Bravo.

Absolutely amazing work! What an upgrade and craftsmanship!

Excited to see the full costume! Loved the last one and this one even more!

All I can muster is........ :love:thumbsup::love:thumbsup::love:thumbsup:

Awesome work bruv...

Awesome. I've liked some of your previous incarnations as well. Like you said you sculpted your older suits before the movie came out, so some parts aren't exactly like the movie Mk.3 but in the comics Tony Stark has many different looking gold and red suits, so everyone still sees it as Iron Man and yours still is a piece of art in its own right. I am proud to own one, myself. :)

All those suits look great. I have free bedroom if your first version needs to be adopted.;)

We are very glad you guys liked it, but i also think the first versions we made has its own carracter and these versions are we very proud to have made since we made it based up by very little reffrence.

They are all unique since all of the suit has minor to big differences based on when they were made. It was our baby and funny thing about the first born. :)

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back