SAS Mando

kalika

Well-Known Hunter
Okay Vode, some of u may know I started my own custom mando... changed my mind so many times and finally decided to stop working on it. Instead I'm going in a new direction. Not only am I working up my AFSOC mando... I will be starting my own special mando based on the brave soldiers of the British Special Air Service. I'll post the concept sketches shortly and will ask you guys to help me out with picking which one I want to make. I must make it known tho that this project is SECONDARY to my primary project of building the AFSOC mando.

Kal Waco

he he... the SAS mando sketches are done already... just gotta get 'em scanned in, and I'll do that when I get the AFSOC sketches done. Also goin' to get MY computer here in a lil while!

Okay vode, here's the concept art for the SAS mando. I have 5 designs, u guys help me pick one, personally I like #1, #2 and #4. Some of the specific mods include the triclops NVGs, a 3 LED light on the helmet and the Halo ODST style leg and thigh armor. The buy'ce is hopefully an A'den Kyramuud custom that will be I hope very similar to the MS supercommando buckets that were released in limited quantity but are so popular. Anyhow... here it is, u guys help me pick the design, also check out my AFSOC mando thread and help me out over there, because that one is my primary armor set and WILL have precedense over this one. This suit is secondary to that suit and possibly even to Fi's armor, which I will have a thread up for when I get ready to start it... we'll just have to wait and see how it goes on the AFSOC suit first.

Kal Waco

SAS_Mando_Concept_by_sigpro54.jpg

yeah I like #4 too but my wife likes #3, and I've already got the stuff to make the jumpsuit in grey... but I was thinking about selling the material to go buy the black stuff or to help pay for the AFSOC kit so...lol oh well, definately liking the urban pattern tho.

lol nah... I just like to have her input too. She basically designed her own armor tho... I just did the sketch she picked the colors and pattern. Which I need to resketch and get a thread going for it too. But I'm going to have to wait to start hers 'til we get moved because of the logistics of moving my shop, and all the materials to build with, and my furniture, and my... "man toys" as my wife calls them.

yeah... anything that goes bang, has a 1080lpi resolution, or allows me to simulate going bang... those are "man toys" lol

yeah mythbusters is fun... but right now my fav show is SpecOps Mission on the military channel. The dude was a PJ for cryin' out loud! lol I also LOVE futureweapons and weaponmasters. See a trend here? lol They don't call me Waco for nothin'

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back