SAS Mando

Ok I believe we've established in this case that TF2 is the best game IN THE WORLD now lets let Kal continue with his SAS mando. *stares directly at Kal* Continue, Herr Doktah.

Lol I used to play second life a year or two back but decided I was to young for it. lol didn'tlike all the icky stuff in it. There was star wars in it? I couldnt find a single star wars thing when I used to search part. O well maybe I might pick that up again.

I plan on getting back in, played it for a couple years... and ya theres tons of star wars stuff. ESPECIALLY MANDOS! There are places like Mos Eisley, Hoth (or was hoth :lol:) Naboo, and tons more that i cant think of right now

lol yeah as far as updates/progress goes... stalled out right now. I'm currently out of state so I can't work on it, when I get back I have to get packed, take a 3 day vacation to disney and then finish up my transfer. I'll be back to work sometime in mid november... on both of my mandos. Remember tho that the green/grey/blue mando is the priority, this one is secondary.

dont know which of you threads to stick this in Kal...:lol:

I've started your helmet. *insert much cheering and rejoicing &c.* Keep you eyes open for a WIP thread. :cheers

btw vode... I'm going to be looking for help with copying that buy'ce once I get it in... gotta make a second for my SAS mando (the original goes with my regular armor) Also will need 1 for my cyar'ika.

My top favorite ones :D

spongebob ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:lol:lol::lol:lol::lol:lol::lol:lol::lol:lol::lol:lol::lol:lol::lol:lol::lol:lol::lol:lol::lol:lol::lol:lol::lol:lol::lol:lol::lol:lol::lol:lol::lol:lol::lol:lol::lol:lol:(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)k:eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
Patrick rocks!

Uh oh, we better not start that again... Kal may come after us for thread jackin him for Patrick quotes :lol:

"I happen to like all of my various smells and germs."

btw vode... I'm going to be looking for help with copying that buy'ce once I get it in... gotta make a second for my SAS mando (the original goes with my regular armor) Also will need 1 for my cyar'ika.

actually vod, if you want, I can talk to a buddy of mine who does moulding and casting, and see what we can do about making copies of this thing...send me a PM. (y)

@Ori'ad and Lev'ika: Don't make me steal that whip vode! lol u know u guys crack me up... I don't mind it too much, just don't like watching it myself.

@A'd'ika: Wilco

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back