SAS Mando

lol I know the feeling... u should've seen me monday morning... 4:30 AM briefing + my bosses' boss flying the mission = wanted to be AWAKE... meaning... 1 cup of coffee with a LOT of sugar and 2 Dr Peppers (and I think a couple of Kit Kats) were put down before the brief... I was WIRED! lol

haha a lot of my friends purposely buy me as much sugar and caffine possible just to see my reaction (i get hyper over just a little bit of sugar, no lie!) one time me and my friend were walking around town after downing 5 no name energy drinks (ya i know thats dangerous) Ended up shirtless running after people and just being plain crazy!

And FYI..... DR PEPPER IS AMAZING!!

it tasted like redbull actually :lol: hmmm i sure hope it wasnt there recipe! it was a small store that ordinary people took over :( I think im hooked! haha kidding

yes and no... it is more natural to draw from the outer thigh... so having the mags on the leg allow for a faster, more natural motion, and it also brings them down out of line with anything that may be hanging from your vest... i.e. plates, mag pouches etc... I use thigh rigs for my match rifle and the one advantage I have over other shooters is speed in reloads. Not to mention, it gives me the ability to carry more ammo and to carry my spare mags/grenades comfortably (distributes the weight better) even if I don't have my vest on.

OH YEAH! D.P. IS DA BOMB!!!!! I'm a pepper, he's a pepper, she's a pepper... ;)

Hmmm, hard holsters would be cool. Me like!

glad you like the hardshell holster idea! and yes... I AM deliberately not pointing out the Dr Pepper comment that lends itself to a "so to speak" joke...lmao

You know I WUMBO, you WUMBO, he she me WUMBO! WUMBOED, WUMBOING, WUMBOLOGY, the study of WUMBO!!

:lol:
Okay patrick :wacko

OH YEAH! D.P. IS DA BOMB!!!!! I'm a pepper, he's a pepper, she's a pepper... ;)

Hmmm, hard holsters would be cool. Me like!
I blame my weight problem on the Doctor..............

................Doctor Pepper :lol:

Best darn drink in the world!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm, I've never really really tried mags on the thighs, but I can see how that would work, I'll be very interested to see it.

And you're all right: the Doctor is amazing!

Okay patrick :wacko

I blame my weight problem on the Doctor..............

................Doctor Pepper :lol:

Best darn drink in the world!!

YAY!!! someone knew who i was quoting!!! :lol: ill admit spongebob is childish but me and one of my friends devote to honoring Patricks quotes :lol:

Is mayonaise and intrument? :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
you remember that tv show COACH? The guy who played Dobber is the guy who does Patrick's voice, that's totally cool.

WEE WOO WEE WOO WEE WOO :)

oh dear manda, that dikutla tv show (spongebob) is one of the worst creations of modern man. I don't allow my 4 yr old to watch it because I want her to be intelligent, whereas watching spongebob causes an average braincell loss of 50 per episode and an IQ drop of 10 pts per episode. That show is some of the most dikutla osik on the shebse of society. Ok, now that I've cursed fluently in mando'a...lmao getting ready to go on my TDY, which cost me a lot of money to get ready for. When I return I will be moving. Once I'm established at my new duty station I get most of the holidays to myself... which means time to get a few mandos built!

Sorry for thread jackin' ya Kal.
I got one more:
ManRay: Excuse me, sir, but I believe you dropped your wallet.
Patrick: It doesn't look familiar to me.
ManRay: What? But I just saw you drop it. I am trying to be a good person, and return it to you.
Patrick: Return what to who?
ManRay: [reaching into the wallet and pulling out Patrick's I.D] Are you a Mr. Patrick Star?
Patrick: Yep.
ManRay: And this is your I.D.
Patrick: Yep.
ManRay: I found this I.D. in this wallet, and therefore, this must be your wallet.
Patrick: Makes sense to me.
ManRay: So, take it.
Patrick: It's not my wallet.

One of my Favorites

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back