SAS Mando

them and the israeli spec ops guys are probably some of the best in the world...unless you count the russian, but they're maniacs; civilian casualties: expected for them...:rolleyes

Hey adonian I think I'm going to use the drawer slide technique like in the video... but I don't want it to be spring loaded, any idea about how to keep it locked into the closed position when not in use?
I haven't tried it yet, but I really wanna.

Sweet. History lesson would have been cool. I've never played any COD because I don't have a gaming system. Course that never stopped me from playing halo i guess, but Halo is a multi person per system friends game, COD isn't.

Anyway thanks for the info!

lol problem is I'm a military history major... that's what I have a degree in so it'd be a LOOONG history lesson, too long for the forums. They are some bad dudes tho.

BTW... figured out that I'm proally going to build a modded A280/295 carbine or use some kind of rebuilt M4 carbine to build the rifle, I thought about using a modded P90 or MP5SD but decided the M4 will probably work just as well. Any thoughts?

Actually on most systems COD4 has a split screen multiplayer that can support up to 4 players... maybe more but I haven't tried it.

Sweet. History lesson would have been cool. I've never played any COD because I don't have a gaming system. Course that never stopped me from playing halo i guess, but Halo is a multi person per system friends game, COD isn't.

Anyway thanks for the info!

lol sorry Lev'ika... A280 is the Rebel Endor Rifle, A295 is the Rebel Hoth Rifle (I think I got that right) They're almost identical, but one is built on the WWII German Stg44 whereas the other is built on the American M16. The amazing thing is... they're very hard to tell apart. I want to do something like that maybe... only with a grenade or det launcher of some kind, or use a P90 (I think almost everybody knows the P90) which can be substituted with a Nerf Firefly. I thought about building off of the MP5SD (See the COD screen shot above) but don't think I like that idea as much.

I'm quite the history buff myself, and specifically military history.

IMO, SAS is one (if not THE) of the best SF units out there.

Yup... I'll agree with that statement... dunno about THE best (really like my US AFSOC guys) but... they are definately top 3 for sure!

Build off of a p90 or an m4 would be sweet. I've got of of those same nerf guns and have been planning on modding it in a similar way for a good while. Great minds think alike, eh?

Ok vode I've decided I'm going to have hard pannel mag and sidearm points on the actual thigh armor pannels... so instead of the MOLLE webbing, I'm basically going to make built in mag pouches and holsters on the leg armor. This is going to carry over to my AFSOC mando as well. Also, I'm considering rolling these two mandos into one. Not sure about that yet.

lol yeah that one's gone... MOST of it remains tho! lol a lot of the stuff used on that mando is being rolled in to these 2, btw... the SAS mando will wear the Shemagh too, green and black even if the rest of his armor is black and grey.

Hey hey... easy now... I'm going BACK to the original! lol However... this project is being shelved for now, not abandoned! I really, REALLY WANT to finish this one, I think it'd be a really coold mando to have floating around out there.

haha! yes i am happy! AHAHAHAHAHAHAH!! SO FREAKING HAPPY!!!!!!!!! *and maybe had a bit to much coffee and sugar* BWAHAHAHA I LOVE SUGAR!!!!!!!!!

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back