Kal's Custom Mando

PROOF READ: CLEARED FOR PUBLIC RELEASE - KAL WACO (TO BE FINISHED)

Kal Waco – A Prudii Publishing Biography
Commissioned by Kal’ika
Kal Waco was born on the outskirts of Coronet, Corellia’s capital city, on a small, rural farm. From a young age, he was exposed to smuggling, thievery, bounty hunting and crime. He met travelers who had come from every corner of the Galaxy to the lawless planet, and had a rapport with many Bounty Hunters. He learnt how to avoid a bad deal, or spot a trick early on. Another thing he was taught was the importance of family, something important not just for Corellians, but for Mandalorians too. He held the utmost respect for his family and the family of others, something which would show during his time as a bounty hunter.
When he turned 16, his father took him to Mandalore after telling him about his true Mandalorian heritage. He began his training, and was placed with 2 other cadets, Matulaak Dha’tor and Hettyc Ures-Aaray, neither of which completed the entire course. Kal was commended by his training sergeant, Tracyn’la Abiik, and was one of the 4 cadets to receive the Mandalorian Cadet Service Medal, which Kal kept in the breast pocket of his flightsuit.
After graduating, Kal spent most of his time wandering the Mandalore System, acquiring many weapons and exotic pelts. One of his favourites was the Mandalorian repeating blaster, famed for its use by Canderous Ordo during the Mandalorian Wars at the time of the Old Republic. He was once quoted as saying ‘The only thing better than a big blaster is, apparently, one that shoots faster’. He customized the blaster to his own standards, affixing red-dot laser sights, flip-up peep sights and a silencer and stock.
When Kal turned 17, he learned of the Republic victory on Geonosis, and, upon hearing Jango Fett himself, a Mandalorian Kal had long admired, had been the genetic template for the clone troopers, he decided to venture to Kamino and offer his services as a training sergeant. Kal was both feared and respected by his protégés, and his training style was unorthodox compared to many of the non-Mandalorian trainers. He used his own experiences from his own training days to turn the clones he taught into veritable battlefield machines, teaching them the functions of both their weaponry and the enemy’s. After the chief trainer, Walon Vau, heard of Kal Waco’s exploits, he asked the young sergeant if he would consider training the Republic’s elite corps, the Republic Commandos. Kal eagerly agreed, and trained many Commando units, including Alpha Squad. He trained Commandos for the rest of the war, until Order 66 came through. After the Galactic Empire established rule in the Galaxy, Kal moved back to Corellia, where he met a young girl called Fi. Eventually they married, and Kal taught his wife the ways of the Mando’ade. He crafted her a set of armour himself, carving a small heart on the inside of the chest plate.
Eventually, after months of serving the Empire, Kal decided to leave Imperial service, taking several young officers under his command with him. Together, they established a small outpost on Corellia, near Kolene, a major city known for its glittering palisades where passing tourists would be conned into buying cheap trinkets at ludicrously jacked up prices. Once, a con-man and 3 Gamorrean associates knocked on Kal’s door, threatening him with death if he didn’t buy what they were offering. After the threat, Kal took a small dagger from his belt and sent 2 of the three Gamorreans running and squealing in terror, as their master and friend lay rotting in the dust on his doorstep.
With his clan, Kal successfully hunted over 300 bounties, earning himself and his companions a small fortune in both Credits and weaponry. A notable bounty was the case of Balosar fugitive Zirk Meragotta, wanted by Tyber Zaan for leaking secrets to the Empire. He found Meragotta on Sullust, and gunned him down before beating him to death with his own hands. After their reputation spread, Kal and his group were contracted by the Empire to hunt down and kill a group of Rebel leaders based on Dantooine. Kal tracked the Rebels to their hide out but were overwhelmed after a long and tiresome firefight with Rebel soldiers, and placed into cryostasis. After the Empire heard of this, they hired Boba Fett to retrieve the bounty and, in doing so, found the squad in a bacta tank, frozen. He released them, having noticed their Mandalorian armour, and having retrieved the bounty, gave them a ride back to Corellia.
During the first weeks of the Vong wars, the squad were in more and more demand for increasingly dangerous missions. Eventually, they were hired by Boba himself to join the elite ranks of his air support coordination squads and also as a boarding party tasked with defending against piracy and smuggling. The squad stayed behind during the evacuation of one of the core worlds to provide CAS coordination and protect the thousands of refugees at risk. There, they killed dozens of Vong warriors in both personal combat and close quarters combat before being wounded, and again placed in crystasis due to the high risk they presented to the Vong. Supreme Overlord Shimrrar ordered the warriors to focus on every effort on the squad due to the high kill counts.

[END]

Wayii!!! Pacx that's amazing! Kandosii ner vod!!! I love it! The story is amazing! Well written, well phrased... I can't think of any thing I'd change ner vod.

hey vode! I found a nice little spring M4 at walmart... it's a Crossman "stinger" I think with some work it'll do nicely for my carbine, plus I'll still be able to shoot it when I get bored! lol

heh Alpha i feel bad for you, your dad controls the paypal, I (since i am the only one "Savvy" in that Area, I control the Paypal (and its my bank account sooooooooooo its kinda obligatory)

EDIT
KAL Lemme be in the Bio Please pleeeeeease!
I fought with the Mandalorian Protectors During the clone wars So i was a long upstanding Fighter (later put in Cryostasis during the war by a Republic commando because he didn't want to kill a mandalorian, I'm spoiling the story aren't I)

Last edited by a moderator:
he he I was on the other side in the Clone Wars... fought alongside my own unit of specially trained Clone jumptroopers, the 81st Airborne Company. I'm workin' on a whole backstory for the unit (which is NOT cannon, but there's so many non-cannon units out there...lol), as part of that story and possibly an alternative to my standard armor/rifle... I came up with these special mods to my armor (that can be added/removed) and a special model of the Deece I call it the DC-15A2... let me know what you guys think... I kinda want to make this carbine and the upgrade kit just incase I decide I want to be the airborne mando that day.

DC15A2.jpg

Jump Armor.JPG

Kal, Are you trying to copy me and my specially Trained Squad of ARC troopers, which then i later Join the mandalorian protectors, which i get Stasised When one of my ARC's find me

why thank you Little Fett!

@Zuka: I've been workin' on mine for a while. Actually the 81st Airborne predates my mando armor projects, so really I'm just adding my mando into the story I had for my clone that I was originally going to do.

I WAS going to do either an ARC Lt, a Commander Cody or an Airborne Clone... decided to try my hand at making up stories for a clone unit. I'll try to find the story I wrote, since I'm using it for my comic book I'm working on. lol

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back