Mando Pride Fitness Challenge

You ever considered the USMC PFT or CFT as acceptable??? And how's the panhandle???

yes I do, just not the one I have to test to! lol jk jk, seriously yeah I find the USMC tests to be very good as a way to judge one's fitness.

Here's a quick update for u guys. Spent the last 6 days out in the mountains of Washington State, rucked more than 20 km during that time, with a 60 lb ruck, up and down the steep mountainsides. In one of our 1 km legs of one of our marches, we made the 1 klick march in 30 min, against a hard uphill.

Awesome! I'm a combat instructor for the USMC, I'll be sure to start posting times.

I feel your pain on those hills, I have plenty of hills at Pendleton.

When your back in PC let us know. The panhandle is my true home.

sweet! always glad to see other troops on here. Yeah I'm in training at Fairchild right now... anyone who cares can probably figure out what that training is with Google. My wife says it's getting cold down there in PC, I consider the hills of Kentucky to be home.

Tonight was an Iaido night, so no workout for me. However, for those of you who have not read my "Mando couple" thread, my girlfriend is also joining the Mando Mercs, so I'm building both our suits at the same time. Anyways, She is the one who got me into crossfit, so she is in tremendous shape and is working on her personal trainer cert. So she wanted me to pass on to you guys that your all doing a great job.

She of course worked out today & did great. I will be in California outside Santa Cruz for a week while she is getting her certification in early Nov. anyone know cool stuff happening in that area, Mando-wise?

Oh, and yeah, this is a bump reply

Today's WOD - Tyler

Suppose to be 7 muscle ups, but I'm not at that level yet, so...

28 pull-up
28 dips
21 sumo deadlift highpulls @ 95 lbs (I did 65 lbs)

5 rounds.

I did it in 32:56 and feltlike I was gonna die. Great workout though
Oh, PS = BUMP

Kal... how much energy drink does it take to kill a man? I think I reached that limit.

I ran 3 laps of my village (fairly small but hey) on nothing but a 1/4 of a can of Red Bull
Then a 30 minute jog, then some muscle workouts. ^^ Pleased with me, lol.

dunno about energy drinks... but it only takes about 2 gal of water in an hour (I think that's what the doc said). Haven't had time to do a real workout since I've been here at Fairchild, but... I have done several workouts in the process of completing my training. I think it's safe to say that I've been going through some very intense training, both phyiscally and academically. So I'm not cheating u guys...promise! lol

Ok, TF2 is really getting to me now. Since the scould update the unlockable weapon fort ge pistol was released: Bonk! Atomic Punch. I was stupid enough to try and create this mixture of death and I think my body hates me now. I used 1 can of Red Bull, 1 Can of Tiger, 1 can of Coke and 1 can of Kick.... MEDIC!

lol Pacx dude I don't know how u do it... I can't stand that stuff... I get all jittery. Caffeine doesn't bother me tho.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back