Mando Pride Fitness Challenge

Yeah Kal'ika, I have, but not for military matters. I live in Seattle (well just north) and use to train alot in Yakima WA, but traveled thru Spokane alot. Also, I noticed something on your profile about KY, are you from there?

I'm from Perry county - Hazard (well I lived out in the county). So I guess Cumberland Falls is in that area?

Glad to see you got to escape the area like me!

lol yeah cumberland falls is real close... believe it or not... I actually miss home. Haven't been back for a while. So far Fairchild reminds me a lot of Minot and Ellsworth... it's cold and in the middle of nowhere! lol

Ill join I can not do many push-ups ina min but im sure i can work on that ;)
So count me in ill post what i can do some other day lol...and BTW is there a prize ha\

Ill join I can not do many push-ups ina min but im sure i can work on that ;)
So count me in ill post what i can do some other day lol...and BTW is there a prize ha\

The prize is pride in being able to look at yourself and know you are more the warrior now than then.

o good news! A friend and I are going to start going to a gym every week starting friday. We will go on either tuesday or friday every week. Ill keep you guys posted :D

Count me in, I'm a former army dog and refuse to believe I can't pass an Air force PT test :p( just joking on the last part) but I have felt WAY out of shape since getting my walking papers a few years ago, and I always have an excuse to NOT do something about it. but darn it I want to look sweet when I finally get my costume done.

Jason

Here is my weekly progression:

Everyday warm-up = 3x10 push-ups, set-ups, pull-ups, air squats
Monday - 5k run = 27:56
Tuesday - Fran WOD (workout of the day) 21,15,9 thrusters @ 95lbs, 21,15,9 pull-ups = 7:57
Wednesday - Elizabeth WOD = 21,15,9 squat cleans @ 65 lbs, 21,15,9 dips = 8:19
Thursday - I think this will be my off day.

In addition, Monday is Iaido & Wednesday is 2 hours of Kendo

Great job Jango!

Today's activities:
Crossfit Totals practice -
back squats 6 sets, 3 reps each @ 65lbs ramping to 185 lbs
military presses 6 set, 3 reps each @ 45lbs ramping to 95 lbs
deadlifts 6 sets, 3 reps each @ 150lbs ramping to 200 lbs

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back