Mando Pride Fitness Challenge

Did a 41 minute jog round the village, then some push ups, 35 i think... not so sure. Must remember to count. Some sit ups, no figure. Lost count half way through :D

he he it's ok Pacx, I keep forgeting to count too... I'll be halfway through my workout then remember I'm supposed to be going for score! lol

W00t! Keep it up vode. Kudos for starting this kal'ika, btw. I won't be joining cos I'm already on two different soccer teams and couldn't be more in shape. Good luck to all of you! :)

lol yeah... some of us don't have that option! I'm already required to go to PT 3 days a week, but... I have to help my wifey get into shape too so that's an extra 5 days worth of PT, and... I need to get my run time down so... that's a lot of PT I need to do! lol

Okay guys... quick update... the wifey twisted her knee out of socket Monday... so I got the week off from P90X... had a killer schedule this week with a lot of EARLY mornings and very LATE evenings at work... which means I didn't get to run at all this week :( . I did however manage to squeeze in a few dozen pushups and situps each day... depending on IF I actually got to take a lunch and how long I got. Today and yesterday I wasn't even able to eat lunch thanks to my mission schedule. Oh well... too bad I'm not trying to lose weight! lol Anyhow... stats are still the same pretty much. 50/55/12:00

Ok time to do a quick bump up... thanks to the work schedule, haven't had time to work out the last 2 weeks (except my normal pushups/situps at night). Tried a mock PFT and didn't do any better than normal. 55/55/12:00 for my scores on this one, sorry I'm slacking, been kinda busy. Anybody else doing anything out there? Any progress anywhere?

he he I know the feeling... I've been so busy at work, they keep scheduling me for early missions, then canx'n the flight or just taking me off of the flight... I did however cram 4 flights into last week, not including the cancellations/reschedules so...lol I promise guys I will hit the P90X up good after graduation, until then it's kinda hit/miss.

I love it! except for takeoff and landing... those can be a lil rough on the internals. The planes I get to fly in are very much so like airliners, big and bulky, you don't really feel a whole lot of it except for when they go into hard turns or they are taking off/landing. The smaller planes that I have flown in are much more fun though. You feel a lot more of the flight, you experience a lot more. If you're actually doing the flying (which is even more fun!) you can feel the vibration of the aircraft through the yoke or stick (depending on the system) and you can feel the wind resistance in the controls as you try to turn the plane. Some planes are more fun than others, but the Mitsubishi Mu-2s that I have flown in here are more fun than the Cessna 172 and Piper-Cherokee 140s that I have flown in the past. Twin engine vs Single engine I guess. Most of what you feel though is unusual to say the least, some people can't handle it and puke, but I actually enjoy flying.

okay vod you have me for the sit-ups and the run can't do the push-ups do to my up close and personal encounter with a bullet in Iraq, my sternum never healed correctly.

I have to admit im terrified of heights! but i want to get on a plane someday :D Whats your plan after you graduate? (if you dont mind me asking)

okay vod you have me for the sit-ups and the run can't do the push-ups do to my up close and personal encounter with a bullet in Iraq, my sternum never healed correctly.

Thats sucks!!! (the bullet) Sorry to hear that vod! I didnt know you were in Iraq... but you did say personal so you dont have to say anything :D

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back