Good starter helmet for a passionate noob?

Flatrabbit

Jr Hunter
Good starter helmet for a passionate noob? I'm jsut looking for available options as I'm new. I have a design background (graphic) so I have a sense of style, not rich or poor, respect quality but don't need perfectio (yet). Help would be very appreciated. Cheers.

I'd definitely go with a Sgt. Fang mystery helmet because they are great and VERY affordable. Just shoot Sgt. Fang a pm here on the boards. He will be MORE than happy to hook you up.

Kody

Hey man,

If you haven't had any luck with Fang yet, you might be better off buying one from someone else who already bought a helmet from him, and is selling it again.
I noticed a couple people in the Cargo Hold were selling their old Fangs.

Good luck!

Thanks Nick.

I've heard some on a few other threads here that people have had a hard time getting ahold of Sgt. Fang to complete orders. Thats all I know. I did send him a PM, but never heard back. I also spoke with FettPride, but again haven't heard back. I understand he's pretty busy moving though. We'll see what presents itself. Cheers, mate.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back