Chest lights acrylic...what colour?and other chest light questions

Lee27

Active Hunter
Guys,

What colour is the acrylic plastic which sits above the chest lights to dim them slightly?

Also,as my Fett is permanently on a mannequin i dont really see the need to have working lights(thats just my personal taste!!!:D) But,are there cheaper and thinner alterantives to working lights? i.e. a permanent laser printed light or anything similar?

Cheers

Lee

Hey Lee,

You can use some green acetate from any art shop bruv (double it up) and as for none working lights.. you can try the rear bike light (Halfords) with pre-printed acetate over the top? I *think* TK409 did something like this for budget Fetts?

Cheers gav,ill get some tommorow.

Also,ive got a set of lights but really dont think im gonna use them.Infact,the time has come to enter the cargo hold!

Love the new signature and avatar bro!

If you decide not to go the bought in lights? shoot me an email bruv... I have a full tutorial from someone that shows you how to do it and the numbers etc. to print out on clear acetate?

Way back when I first started and there were no electronic chest lights to be had, I cut a stencil from black sheet plastic. I put one of those bike lights behind the openings and that worked well at the time. Gosh we've come a long way . . .

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back