How much is this helmet worth?

Madrid Boba

Active Hunter
Hello all,

i dont know if this is the place to post it, but i guess that more people will read it here than in other place... :confused

The thing is that i bought a few star wars items... and i need to raise money in orther to pay them. So i decided that maybe i could sell a couple helmets that i have.

The one that i dont know how much to ask for is this one (see pics).

It has got metal parts ....:eek:

Maybe i have some parts twice, but i will only sell one of each with the helmet..

Any help will be welcome!!! (y)

Thanks

Alfredo

PC063727 red.JPG

PC063730red.JPG

PC063732red.JPG

PC063734red.JPG

PC063735.jpg

PC063738red.JPG

PC063739red.JPG

PC063740red.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
I dont think that it is a Rubies... i did post some pics of it some time ago...asking what helmet was it... but i cant find the thread!!!! and i dont remember the answer either!!!

But it does not look like a rubies. As a matter of fact, if you put it along a Bobamaker helmet... they dont look very different in size...

Thanks

Alfredo

I dunno how much your helmet is worth Alfredo, if that lid made by BM then it would be worth $260.00 but unfort its not so im gonna guess at $100 or so due to the lack of detail thats gone it too the helmet ,the metal parts well im not sure what they sell for , under $40 or less ??

For the helmet, between 50$ and 75$. For the metal parts 100$ or 125$.

On eBay it could go for a higger price.

Hello Alfredo,

it's nice to see another Spaniard in this forum. I've seen people asking about 125 USD for metal ear pieces as KaanE says. About the helmet I would sell it about 90 USD or so. The Don Post 96 are out of production and that makes it harder to find, even if it is a recast.

Don't forget posting it in http://mercs.firespray.net/forum/ too.

Good luck!

If that ear set is in pretty good shape then you can probably get upwards of $175 - 200 depending on demand. I remember when I bought mine off the last run (and probably the only run for some time.) they were $225 for a set without the RF stalk.

The metal parts are in good shape, i guess they only need sanding and painting....

I could listen to offers before it goes to ebay. And if an email is given, i can send detailed pics. I will hold it for a few days before it goes to Ebay, like i said. ;)

Thanks

Alfredo

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back