Things you'd never think you'd do in your Fett armour...

Boba Swede

Active Hunter
Being a member of the 501st i'm pretty used to getting wild suggestions when i wear my TK armour... but now that i've switched to my Fett costume as my primary costume things have gotten even crazier..

How about archery?
DSC_2566.jpg

Go-Carting?
IMG_0168.jpg

And even Dancing!!
DSC_2621.jpg

Please post your pics of situations which you were surprised to find yourself in wearing your fett, mando or bounty hunter costume...

I love that go-cart photo! I wanna do that now. But it would be even sweeter to ride a motorcycle with your armor on. But I imagine that would dangerous with the limited view you have through the helmet's visor.

i've done the electric slide in fett, and the solja boy. someday i hope to be in a situation where the cha-cha slide comes on.

so yeah, dancing is pretty much the craziest thing i've done in armor, and i do it nearly every time i suit up. maybe it's time to find other activities in armor.

I think my fav part about the go kart pic is the range finder is down like he's using it to help guide the kart.

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back