Boba Fett Helmet and Blaster

Hi man...thanks!!!
The blaster not finished yet...Some details like a scratchs, and a new painting...
But at fist view, i like it the result...
I'm making all stuff... :D
Thanks for the comment...

Hey, congratulations on yur project, looks great, have a question, are you planning to paint the foam on the inner padding of the helmet? if so, what do you use? thinking about painting mine but not sure what to use

Thanks, regards

This image of the iron man, this helmet was you who did? I made one too, I'm finishing the jango fett helmet and clothes iron man, but it takes time ..
So I did not think painting the foam internal padding of the helmet, because it would be sticking to paint the foam, but as the foam is already in the helmet, I thought about buying some black fabric, fabric is smooth and cover it with foam . Solve the color pink and would look better ... Inside, everything was black, with the foam, I need say that tightens it to be able to put the helmet, but the fabric is smooth, it will be easier ...
what do you think?

Thank you for the comment, glad you liked.
I could not put a black screen but I arranged another and put this blue, then I will put what you put in the car window to make it more dark....
thanks man...

This image of the iron man, this helmet was you who did? I made one too, I'm finishing the jango fett helmet and clothes iron man, but it takes time ..
So I did not think painting the foam internal padding of the helmet, because it would be sticking to paint the foam, but as the foam is already in the helmet, I thought about buying some black fabric, fabric is smooth and cover it with foam . Solve the color pink and would look better ... Inside, everything was black, with the foam, I need say that tightens it to be able to put the helmet, but the fabric is smooth, it will be easier ...
what do you think?

Thank you for the comment, glad you liked.
I could not put a black screen but I arranged another and put this blue, then I will put what you put in the car window to make it more dark.

You have the file pepakura for the breast boba fett? I could not find ....
thanks...

Thanks, good input on coering the foam, will try it, I boght my helmet from a guy in the UK, its nice, faceplate opens with hinges, modifiying the intererior amnd the eyes
Thanks again

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back