Jet Pack Harness Rig

Hey guys, The final prototype has now been made with ALL the details and news is coming very soon, just working out the details with Gav. I can't say much yet, but I have been in the workshop all week working on bits and bobs to get my Fett trooping asap with this baby!

I really wish there were more projects going on with the kind of dedication and attention to detail that you guys have put into this project.
You guys rock.

.......if only there was time lol. The foundations for this were being laid around this time last year! But you spend the time and get years of pleasure, right?

Absolutely love it guys! I can't wait to get my hands on one of these beauties!! Kody

Cheers bruv.... (y)
Keep an eye out later for an update! :rolleyes

:eek:....

ad0ca30b.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, my LORD !!

I can't believe I missed this thread !!! :wacko :eek:

That is the coolest thing I've seen in a LONG time. I'd love one of these.
No, I HAVE HAVE ONE OF THESE :lol:

Great Job Gav. REALLY !! This is been the one thing that has eluded us all for so long. (y) :cheers

Best,

-Chris

Oh, my LORD !!

I can't believe I missed this thread !!! :wacko :eek:

That is the coolest thing I've seen in a LONG time. I'd love one of these.
No, I HAVE HAVE ONE OF THESE :lol:

Great Job Gav. REALLY !! This is been the one thing that has eluded us all for so long. (y) :cheers

Best,

-Chris

Cheers Chris... means allot! (And I didn't have to pay him) :lol:
Ya need to check out the 'other' harness run thread get ya name down bro... ;)

Hey guys like everyone else has said AWESOME WORK!!! and great eye for detail.I would also be interested in this depending on final price.count me in.Thanks,Jeff

Hey guys like everyone else has said AWESOME WORK!!! and great eye for detail.I would also be interested in this depending on final price.count me in.Thanks,Jeff

Jeff... there is another for sale thread. but we have filled the 20 spots that we were making? :facepalm
I'm already planning ahead tho... (y)

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back