Jet Pack Harness Rig

If no one has replied back in order, add me to the list as well.....

6. DarthVader1 :D

15nrsrs.gif
icon_bow_kneelsuckers.gif

Awesome work, incredible detail, and one of the parts I've always wanted to have and not have....yet. PM on your way. ;)

Hey DF1.. sorry I missed this but there is another 'run' thread going and all sets are filled and have been for a while now...:facepalm

Wow, can't believe I missed out on this. But a firefighter's rig you say? My grandfather has been a volunteer for the past...45 years? And he did some SCUBA back around the 70's, I'll show him the pics of what you've got and see if it sparks a memory. If it was a firefighter's rig, he'd know for sure, might even remember who made it (crossing fingers for luck!).

grrrr, shame I missed this. Hope you're able to make another run. Harness looks so well made! I sent an email to you BFUK just in case someone drops or you guys start another list.

Gav,
Would it be possible to do a small “Parts” run for the Jetpack harness? Or even offer a “Jetpack Harness kit”? the kit could include everything someone would need to build their own JP Rig. U.S. Diver buckle not included of course. Putting this together would be a lot of fun for me and saying “I built it” is always nice. I have a welder so putting it together would not be hard for me but JB weld could work well.
Just a thought :) I hope there’s enough interest to start a mini run.

Thanks Brother

Hi Syper,

I'm not sure i'd offer a small run of un-assembled parts bro? not something I've entertained really..
But I have had some guys ask about the hardware? in that I mean just the rig as they more than likely have the soft parts already?

If there was enough interest I could drop 10 units (metal rigs only) - These would be the V2.0 we did and was even more accurate to the real deal. (y)

As Luke said when he broke up the Rebel briefing, "I'm with you too!"

Count me in, I'd be interested. Probably would prefer a completed V2 (or V3 muaahaha) version, but I'd take a kit /parts if that was the decision made. Got someone who can help me weld and I can learn or get help for the soft parts if needed.

Thanks!

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back