Official Commitment List: Han In Carbonite

I have a han front, all the way to the edge of the rubber, instead of stopping short. It took me almost another gallon of rubber! (I wanted to test it)

Not sure how many of those ill do. A gallon of rubber is between 90 and 130 depending on how much I buy at a time:/

Ill post pics later, its for sale 500 shipped US. 575 outside.

Im going to ebay it if no ones interested. Its perty though.

hic1.jpg

hic2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Tonight JF_NIL, im doing your gunmetal HIC, tomorrow im doing begeonfarmboys black HIC. I had to finish this monster above thats been stuck in the mold for a couple days (Needed help to get it out).

I may ship your helmet interior today Pigeon when I ship the rest.

JF-Nilson paid the extra for the above HIC, which is good, me means im down to one hic and 2 guns to ship and im all caught up.

To go to the edge, im guessing its another 100 bucks. So if anyone wants that when they order one, let me know.

So the blacks are 375, the silvers 450 and if you want the extra border all the way around, its about 1.4 gallons of rubber, and time + shipping so add 100.

So im doing pigeonfarmboys tonight, and the stock for the last gun. Then its on to sorting the greble kits.

JF Pigeon, and Mckenic

All three were boxed and taken to the shop today. Pigeon yours has a weathered foam kit in it also.

Mckenic, your gun is in it, with a couple extra trigger guards, so youll have options which you want. The one that requires the least sanding, needs to be redon (the mold) but I have anothe rmold that makes anice solid piece, but it requires some work.

I sent a few. Im sorry it took so long to ship.

The last piece I have to ship, that hasntshipped is rangerchet blaster. Im going to finish that this weekend.

That being said, is there anyone else wanting one of these, before I move on to another project. This is the last call. Im going to pull them, and then ebay and store them, but when the mold dies (and its CLOSE) i wont do another till spring, due to shop size constraints (has to stay heated to do rubber).

So last call, if you still want one, get it now.

I posted in the wrong place friday. I didnt get my rubber shipment. So the three remaining people waiting on HICS, I havent pulled them yet. Im hoping to get pulling early this week. I apologize profusely for the inconvenience.

Please trust me, im good for it.

Rubber arrived today. all orders should be shipped by friday.

I will attempt to do more than 1 a day but its tough to time it.

So if you have paid and are waiting for a piece, ill pm you to give you an update tonight.

Thanks for your patience.

Ive pulled the first of the 4 on order, and I have a second thats been patched under the wrist and on the knee, thats cheaper in the cargo hold. About 100+ off, black, to the edge.

Just a fyi if anyoen wants to buy it. First pm takes it.

The last possible pull is still stuck in the mold as we speak. The molds too dry now to get the pulls out without damaging them.

I have 3 orders to fill, that I am going to mail today. This is a lot of money and I dont want to hold their money while I make a new mold.

The 'second' (which I can hardly tell was repaired) is for sale in the cargo hold till I get to work, and then ill pull it and it will got to ebay, to try to fund a new mold.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Forgot to say I got my HIC last week and it is AWESOME! Angela's Panels are on the way too. Can't wait! Instead of the desk I think it's going to get hung in the garage with some good lighting on it.

Great product, worth every penny. What a load of work you put into these.

Thanks brother, means a lot. I finally got the last one out of the mold today. Ended up having a section peel off about 1/3 the size of a dollar, near his leg.

Hopefully I can sell that one too, to recoup some money, to get rolling again.

Probably go straight to ebay. FLorian i have pics for you ill upload tomorrow.

I wanted to take this time to talk about shipping and tracking.

I use a third party local business to ship my items. They ship them cheaper than anyone else can. 1/3 of what fed ex quotes me.

Because they are a fairly large company, with a small shipping staff, theres a process to getting my packages out, and in return getting tracking.

Often the tracking numbers get to me about the time the item arrives to the destination.

This is becuase:

I drop it off.
They label / address it
they ship it
they pass the cost back at the end of the day it ships, to the office.
the office puts it on an invoice for me when they get to it, but its a courtesy, so they do it when they can.
I get the bill via email.
I go to pay the bill
I get a receipt, with a tracking number.

I have no way to expedite the process, but to this point, I have had no lost packages, and no (that I know of) people that have been unhappy with their item.

Feedback is welcome.

Im working on the final three HIC's that are paid for.

At that point, I think I am going to take time off for a bit, and not doing any more 'open runs'.

I may be able to get a one-two piece out here and there, but the turnaround time cant be 2-5 days at least for the winter season.

If someone has questions please pm me
m2

Im going to do a couple of these in th next week. Zafe needs one, and ill prob have time for one more.

So if someone wants one, pm me.

Thanks,
m2

I got mine today. The HIC i's fantastic and it has been a pleasure to deal with stormrider, thank you!. If you have the bucks, go for one, it's really worth it!

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back