Official Commitment List: Han In Carbonite

Yes, im going to cut them down to 28 x 28 x 12 which fits the smaller shipping. I have 4 pulled, gonna wrap one up tonight, and unwrape it sunday, see how the wrinkles turn out.

Those prices, are with us splitting the difference on shipping. Some will be a litle more, but ill eat the cost, its easier than charging, checking, mailing, re-billing, refunding.

Im going to have to start billing and shipping tomorrow/saturday, as im in this thing about 3k now:) and would like to get out from under it a bit:)

Would anyone be interested for about 50-75 more, for me to pour an 'inside the body,face,hands,groin' foam filler piece that would make the piece firm once put in for mounting. I would mold release it so its in parts shipped. But can be lightly glued in, and would make him rock hard. Each one would have to have a custom piece made for it.

You can of course do this yourself, for around $25 with expandable foam from the hardware store, you just ahve to be careful.

It will require some trial and error, and materials, an labor, but ive had a lot of mails asking for it.

Like i said, i want one, black....

And depending on final price, ill take the sides too....

Just one question... how much will be including sides and shipping?

Thanks a lot

Alfredo

You want the boxes for the sides, or are you saying you want a full rubber pull?

Im guessing 200 more for the sides and all, maybe a 100 more total on shipping. I dont however know how it will fold for shipping, so there may be a few creases if we go that way. I can take a piece of scrap rubber, put it in a vice for a day or two, and see what kind of wrinkles i get:)

This is of course a guess, and usually I guess high and lower it. I think most can attest for that:)

This is really nice. Thanks for going through all the trouble to put this together. I am interested in ordering one, but I am basically a very lazy guy and don't have the time I wish I had for a construction project to make an accurate box to contain it. Like Madrid Boba, I am interested in a full pull. If you are able to offer that, please name your price and put me on the list.

Looks like I picked a great week to stumble onto The Dented Helmet!! These look awesome. Please put me in for one full front in gunmetal, and if you decide to go forward with the foam filler pieces I will take those as well.

Thanks for your efforts.

I will try to do the foam fillers this week.

I havent tried the full thing in rubber. It will require you to at the least, build an internal foam structure to hold it up. I know it wont stand on its own.

A sheet big enough to make one should be about 18 bucks at home depot though.

I again, ahvent tried to make a full one out of rubber, but ill give it a shot and see what happens.

The first pm's payments have been received. All 5 of them.

I went to the post office to get official quotes. They are more than I thought, but Ill eat the price on this one because ive already committed to these.

Ill update the upcharges in the next list.

I expect to ship most of these tomorrow.

If you didnt specify your color in the paypal info, make sure you pm me today.

m2

Ok, shipping a couple of these a day for the next 3 days. My car can only hold 2 at a time:)

I had two of them boxed for 24 hours, and no wrinkling or anythying. I dont see a problem shipping them.

So if you paid, ill send you info for shipping as soon as it leaves.

m2

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back