ANsWER MY QUESTION PLZ!!

trooperclone

New Hunter
Hey fellow tdh members,since no one appear to reply on my old thread,i really hope someone would answer my questions.I'm new here and like many people may have already noticed, im new to the forum. My question is similar to trooper937, as clay is not my fimilar area of expertise.
'' What clay should i buy which would harden by itself or in the kitchen oven?
People please answer my question.:cry

Well, I'm not a sculpting expert, but there are polymer clays sold under the brand name Fimo that will harden in the oven.
What kind of project are you working on? That might give people more information as to what they can recommend.

I hear instead of whining you can try google.

:lol:

but seriously, jumping up and down waving "over here!!!?!/1?!?1" isn't going to endear you to anyone.

as for your question: i've got nothing for you. i've never tried to make any large item out of polymer clay. that seems like it would be INSANELY expensive and near impossible to cook through.

for a two part epoxy clay, do a search on... epoxy clay

or

taxidermy clay

The clay i bought was 100 bucks for 2 gallons roughly, its the consistency of art clay, can be smoothed with water. slowly sets up for 2 hrs, and fully hardens in 8

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back