FETTPRIDE IS THE BEST

RBF

Well-Known Hunter
EDIT: This thread was originally made to ask about shipping etc, but just when FP (Chris) himself said it was taking way to long for the package to arrive... ding dong... there it was.

My customs toke their sweet time for some reason and all the while Chris always responded to my messages, offered help, went to check at the post service on his end... a nice guy alltogether.

I think every good seller here on TDH should get like a " Golden Fettpride For Customer Service" medal or something. This guy diserves a statue.

Thank you Chris for sending top notch stuff over and for putting up with me.

Thanks!!!

Hey guys, anyone have any experience with getting items from across the states here?

I've bought some items from different people (reliable) and it's taking forever.
I donnot doubt the sellers so I was curious if anyone else experiencing hold ups.

Thanks!
Rick

Last edited by a moderator:
I buy a lot from the forums, and from Ebay. Try to get always a tracking number. And dont save on shipping... it is not woth it.

Regards

Alfredo

I tend to allow twice as long for us items, around 2 weeks should be enough if sent via air, surface, don't even go there, I would not like to guess.

I have only shipped USPS. I have had customs hold up two of the orders. If it seems like it has been too long, you may want to check on it. I hate to say it, but it could be stuck in customs.

:(

Rick, you STILL haven't got that package yet :eek: :eek: I'm sure now it's as I expected. Customs is hanging onto it for some reason :angry

I'll see if I can get some info for you on my end. (y)

-Chris

I have had stuff take a while, but recently I shipped a couple of shirts to Norway, USPS Priority and they got there in about three days. I was shocked. So yeah, check with customs. They might be stuck.

I find the problem is customs at the US border only. I can get things shipped from Europe faster than I can get them to come from the US to here in Canada. It took 3 days for my helmet to get here from Bobamaker. Shipping companies do make a difference too, I'd have to say DHL is the absolute winner in speed.

Actually, in my experience DHL in the U.S. is the WORST. There isn't one experience I've had with them where they weren't consistently 6-10 days past their guaranteed delivery :angry And their treatment of packages is deplorable. Worse than UPS if that sheds any light at all :lol:

-Chris

I've had fairly quick to dispairingly slow all the way to never arrived.

Depends on what they paid to send it to you, if it's snail mail, expect up to 2 months.

Thanks guys!!!

Thanks Chris!!

I ddin' t start this to aim at you :p I was wondering if any else had some trouble.

Any help would be great though!!

And for everyone who reads this, donnot let this stop you from buying from Chris, he' s the best and his service is the greatest...

oh and a great guy too!!

cheers!!

Thanks guys!!!

Thanks Chris!!

I ddin' t start this to aim at you :p I was wondering if any else had some trouble.

Any help would be great though!!

And for everyone who reads this, donnot let this stop you from buying from Chris, he' s the best and his service is the greatest...

oh and a great guy too!!

cheers!!

I second that!!! :cheers

Rick, I didn't take it that way at all brother, but thank you (and Ladysewforus too !) :D

I checked with my local Postmaster on this, and all they're showing is that it left U.S. customs on the 14th of August which means it left the U.S. within two days of shipping because I sent it on the 12th. They told me that they can generally find out more with a bit of research into whom they can call in your country. But beyond that, they're not accepting any responsibility at all - they're passing the buck :angry I'm not sure what else to do but play the waiting game for a bit longer :(

-Chris

ha ha, thanks Chris!!!
I'll see what else I can do here. I'll contact our post service again and see if they've recieved the package now.

Thanks again!!!

I contacted the dutch postal service and they don't have any info on the package at all. Not in tracking and not in reference.

Just wait a bit more then I guess?

Rick, I didn't take it that way at all brother, but thank you (and Ladysewforus too !) :D

I checked with my local Postmaster on this, and all they're showing is that it left U.S. customs on the 14th of August which means it left the U.S. within two days of shipping because I sent it on the 12th. They told me that they can generally find out more with a bit of research into whom they can call in your country. But beyond that, they're not accepting any responsibility at all - they're passing the buck :angry I'm not sure what else to do but play the waiting game for a bit longer :(

-Chris

I don't mean to alarm you guys, but this was the same story when my toy stormtrooper guns went missing between the States and England.

In my case though later on they claimed they had tried to deliver them to me at a time I was in.

THEY ARRIVED Fettpride' s set has aarived!!

Oh my... people... stop creating or searching for Fett parts, his work is the best. I am totally blown away by the quality of the products... the upper shelfs are a cm thick all around, perfect smooth surface with squared edges... incredible.

And the man himself, if my country ever goes to war, I want him in my fox hole.

All credit to Chris and a HUGE!!! thank you to him, I' ll edit the title accordingly...

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back