Which Jango helmet to Choose for costume.

Serick

New Hunter
Hello Every one. This is my first post and sorry that it had to be such a noobish question. But i was curious Between these two helmets which would be the best one to use for a jango costume? (also possibly later on customized for a custom mando suit)

The Deluxe hard plastic helmet or the Vinyl one both helmets are said to be one piece helmets and made by Rubies.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Dont buy anything made by rubies !!
If you want a helmet then ask bobamaker or fettpride right here at TDH
im not too sure on prices but ask em anyways ,all you have to do is the paint job on it!!
Oh and by the way welcome to TDH :)

Thank you, glad to be here. Unfortunatly my budget is limited to about 60 bucks so thats why i had asked on the rubies helmets hopfully after a while ill be able to upgrade.

i'd suggest that you save up some more duckets and order yourself an asok cold cast jango helmet. it's $140 and it comes with everything needed except the paint and a visor. if you're not comfortable with taking a dremel to your investment there are many of talented artists on these boards that can complete the helmet for you.

I realize we all have different budgets, but if its at all possible, save up for the best helmet you can buy. A helmet is absolutely the last piece that you should cut corners on. A helmet can make or break the costume. Everyone's attention will be on your helmet when you are trooping. A poor helmet will reflect poorly on the rest of your costume. While a good helmet can bring up the quality of the rest of your costume.

I totally agree with Foxbat... the only thing I have seen where a rubies (one piece Jango) works is for a custom, and it takes LOTS of modifications which will put you within the price of a Asok or Fang without the need for mods.

If your just buying a rubies helmet for a Halloween costume like me this will help your decision.

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back