interguidedental 3 hole borden

BobaFettSlave1

Active Hunter
Just letting you all know that the 3 hole Borden connectors from the link interguidedental.com in TDH wiki has the wrong Borden connectors with the same sized small holes.

dose anyone know of a place that sells the Borden connectors with the correct 3 different sized holes?

Dana

borden.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
:( It is killing me, because I bought one way back in the day and it had the three different holes, but for the life of me, I can't remember where I bought it. I know I bought some later and they had the one large and two small.

I am still not totally convinced that the piece is a borden connector... and due to your post I did a bit of research last night that may be leading us in a better direction. I am going to order a couple of pieces and see what comes of it.

I believe the version with the correct 3 different sized holes is called a High Pressure Borden connector. I have never found one myself but I think others may have a source for them.
But like Art, I am not convinced the originals were Bordens. I'll look forward to what you find out Art.

Necro bump! Was anything ever determined in regards to these NOT being Bordens?

As for the thread topic, I found this out the hard way too. Luckily these things are pretty cheap.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back