Fun ways to mess with people :)

Here's my favorite.
Ever been to like Red Lobster or something and have those random "managers" that come around and ask how your food is? They never have badges or name tags or anything else..

So...

Put on a button up shirt. Go to dinner. Halfway through, get up and start walking the restaurant asking about people's meals. See how long you can go before being asked to sit down or leave.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's my favorite.
Ever been to like Red Lobster or something and have those random "managers" that come around and ask how your food is? They never have badges or name tags or anything else..

So...

Put on a button up shirt. Go to dinner. Halfway through, get up and start walking the restaurant asking about people's meals. See how long you can go before being asked to sit down or leave.

My dad has done that so many times it's not even funny. My dad is a wacky guy...

Right so there I was on a very boring mid shift in munitions control by myself... long lonely 8 hours there... So I call up my buddy on the flight line who was the loader expediter (fancy military term for the loaders boss) and naturally he's bored too. So we get to talkin and I have him send out his two dumbest guys to pick up an ID10T form (not a real form, but a great way to call someone an idiot) so these two guys pick up the form and I send them to another shop where my buddies are in on the gag and they pick up a sealed onvelope to accompany the form. They take it all the way back across the flight line give it to thier boss he opens the onvelope and it is a nice letter stating how these two are the dumbest guys on base. The othe great one I've perpetrated is sending the new girl over to the cop kennels to get some K9P cleaner :lol:

Here's another fun computer one, open up notepad and type
shutdown -t XX -s -c "Blah blah"
The XX is the amount of time in seconds you wish to give them before the computer will shutdown, -s simply tells it to shutdown, you can alternately use -r to restart it instead, and -c is the comment, so fill in whatever fun message you want.
For example:
shutdown -t 30 -s -c "Illegal hacking detected, computer shutting down."
Note: The shutdown message cannot be very long.
(To abort said shutdown, you can either do the same thing in another text file except have the code shutdown -a or you can run cmd, your command prompt, and type in shutdown -a)
Once you have the short code line typed out to your satisfaction, simply save the file with a name the person is likely to click on and make sure you type the extension .bat
For example Readme.bat
Have fun!
(For added stealth, you can change the icon to a game icon and rename it appropriately)
Nerd! I read Blah Blah Blah!!! I think I understood three words he typed...

I like to get on an elevator and face the rear. I make eye contact with everyone and just enjoy the uncomfortable silence. When they start to get off I tell the person who maintained the most eye contact that they dropped their pocket and I point to the floor at their feet. They are usually so confused that they get flustered and just walk off.

...or, at a park or such, with plenty of open benches and other seating areas, dont take an open bench, sit next to someone...It's almost garaunteed that they will get nervous, squirm, then leave within 5 minutes...

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back