R.P. McMurphy's ESB metal gaunts

wickedbeard

Active Hunter
Ok these are ready to go as well.I went a little heavier on the weathering than your standard ESB gaunts.
As everyone knows I appreciate realism, so I always try to reflect that in my paintups, and weathering,
The metal parts on these are of course from Gabriel at Evolution.Kudos bro.
He however did not get a chance to add the buttons on the flamethrower this time, so I added my own.
Thanks again Jim.I appreciate your patience.
recentorders024.jpg

recentorders025.jpg

recentorders026.jpg

recentorders027.jpg

recentorders028.jpg

recentorders029.jpg

recentorders031.jpg

They are not all that bad weight wise.They definitely feel like you are wearing real hardware.And besides, it is good exercise for the arms.All dudes need bigger guns!!!
The left one is much heavier than the right of course.lol

They are not all that bad weight wise.They definitely feel like you are wearing real hardware.And besides, it is good exercise for the arms.All dudes need bigger guns!!!
The left one is much heavier than the right of course.lol

I can attest to that! Haha...it's really not bad though. I turned quickly at a con though and caught a kid in the face with my left gaunt...now that was NOT good.:wacko

My gauntlets arrived yesterday and they are amazing. Absolutley beautiful. Thank you Jeff for your efforts. I appreciate the obvious care that went in to making these and appreciate the careful packaging they came in to insure their save arrival.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back