The RPF

Hello all,

I ordered a Mystery helmet kit from SgtFang and I might have a serious problem with the shipping information I gave him... It's a little frustrating because it takes SgtFang quite some time to get back to me via email or anything and I sent him one this morning and he hasn't responded.
Upon checking out the Replica Prop Forum, I see that SgtFang is currently *online*. I would simply register an account there and PM him myself but the RPF has a policy of closing registration during certain time periods evidentally.

I was hoping that if anyone here on TDH that also has an account on the RPF, could you please shoot him a PM on those boards asking him to check and reply to the email Nick sent him regarding the order I placed on TDH.

I hope this isn't too much to ask... I just might have to fix a big problem and I dunno if I have much time to do it... Thank you so much in advance!!

:cheers

Nick

Good luck with the RPF, I have been trying to register for over a year and I just gave up. If you look you will see the last time someone registered was something like July 1, and I think it was March before that! It seems to be one of those things where the sun, moon, earth, and every other cosmic body has to be aligned before they open registration. You have a better chance of shooting lightning bolts out of your rear end. I am talking from expereince, I seriuously checked that board daily for weeks and nothing, then every two days, every four days, every week, so on and so forth.

Allot of talented people over there, and I have spoken to several of them in person. And by their own admission, there seems to be somewhat of an elitist attitude. But they are not all like that, so don't jump down my throat those of you who are duel citizens.

I don't know what their reasons are (flooding the boards, limited space, etc), but luckily we have some outstanding members here who are members over there and have helped me out.

Keep trying though.

The RPF only opens up registration every so often. I'm not sure if you can be invited in by a member but I'll look into it and see if I can do something for you.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back