Want a Vintage TDH Challenge Coin?

Art Andrews

Community Founder
Community Staff
So, we have a couple of the vintage TDH "Error" challenge coins left laying around and instead of selling them outright, I thought we would see if anyone would be interested in trading them for a text link to TDH or a blog post about TDH.

There are a number of stipulations to this deal, but if you are interested, please PM me!

tdh_challenge_coin.jpg

Thanks, but that won't be necessary

Good evening,

I like the concept of this post. Makes all the sense in the world.

I've had a shout-out to The Dented Helmet on the front page of my DURGE gallery since 2003. (It was then that TDH board member Judz Dwedd first contacted me here, and took me under his wing to learn fibre glass. With his instruction I was able to transform my DURGE sculpture into a costume.)

Durge_P02.jpg

Durge_P04.jpg

DURGE0509AF1.jpg

I have an antique gold TDH coin I like quite fondly, I am not actually posting for the offer in this topic.

I just wanted to say thanks, and let TDH staff know you are well regarded. The success of this board is a lot more than the popularity of its theme. For my money, the staff and its adherence to fair and thoughtful policy has made this a unique destination on the internets. And I was thrilled the day I finally had a project that would be related enough to this board that I may post. For serious. I :love TDH.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not to try and jump on Thomas' bandwagon or steal his thunder but most of us here feel that way. ;)

This place is my first port of call each day to see what the latest is. :)

Three cheers to TDH!!!!!

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back