Greetings and salutations!

longhornfett

New Hunter
I am new to the board and looking to build my first Jango costume. I already have td costume but think the Jango costume looks great. I guess my question is I have seem some people are able to make most of the items, I'm not much of a builder so I would prefer to purchase someones fine craftsmanship. I know a couple of things I would need to custom make but would like to find someone who has already has most of the items for sale.
Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Welcome to the board man! Things run a little slow over here as Jango's been around on these boards for 6 or more years. Most everything you'll ever wanna know to build one (and all the items associated with it) can be found in all these old threads. People get excited over a build and posted pics so they can give encouragement. When looking just to buy outright, again you can cruise the old threads and you'll find the names of those making things for sale. Unfortunately, I dont have their permssion to post them openly but checkout the Cargo hold as you'll see some Jango stuff for sale there along with a couple other threads here. Best of luck!

Thanks everyone for the warm wishes... and yes, search is definitely your friend. I saw cruzer's stuff, looks great, definitely have to get with him in getting a suit if not the individual pieces.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back