ROTJ SE Cape attachment

Hi all!

I just wondering if any of you guys use the SE attachment instead for ROTJ attachment. I have seen manny ROTJ SE fetts with the ROTJ attachment,but haven't seen any with the SE one...

If any one of you use the SE way, please tell me how your cape is attached. :D

Thankyou!

//Oscar//

Attachments

• Cape.bmp
    2.3 MB · Views: 354
It looks like they attached the gromet on the underside of the bolts, going through the neck hole in that SE scene.

I'm pretty sure it was just a mistake. I don't think they knew exactly how the costume was to fit together. In that Fett special mag, there's a shot of the wrong gauntlet on, and a tech holding the remaining gauntlet with a puzzled look on his face. You can almost imagine him scratching his head.

Likewise, in the ANH SE Jabba in the Milleneum Falcon Hangar scene, he has the shoulder bells reversed. I doubt any SE folks ever do that. At least not on purpose. ;)

I like the look of the SE best, but I'm not doing any of the above, and I'm not black friction taping an additional hose to my gauntlet rocket either, even though that's in some of the publicity shots. That just looks silly.

It looks like they attached the gromet on the underside of the bolts, going through the neck hole in that SE scene.

I'm pretty sure it was just a mistake. I don't think they knew exactly how the costume was to fit together. In that Fett special mag, there's a shot of the wrong gauntlet on, and a tech holding the remaining gauntlet with a puzzled look on his face. You can almost imagine him scratching his head.

Likewise, in the ANH SE Jabba in the Milleneum Falcon Hangar scene, he has the shoulder bells reversed. I doubt any SE folks ever do that. At least not on purpose. ;)

I like the look of the SE best, but I'm not doing any of the above, and I'm not black friction taping an additional hose to my gauntlet rocket either, even though that's in some of the publicity shots. That just looks silly.

I agree %100 with ya, I'm just not sure If I should make it so screen acurate as I can (an copy of the SE fett, with help off
pics and the movie) or do like all the other fetts, attatch the cape as in ROTJ, use one hose on the right one instead of 1 on right and 1 on left.

Hehe and, why have an hose on a missie :S should there be any sort of conection from the jetpack to the hose to the missile to the flame thrower... I mean, how can an hose from the jetpack gives fule to the flame thrower when it's attached on a missile xD

But that's how he haves it... (same with 8 ammopouches and 1 extra with a snap on, and Pre 2 knee, and diffrent wookie brais, and boots with no toe spikes... of course it's cooler with toe spikes and just one hose and 8 insead of 9 ammo pouches, and the ROTJ cape attache... but he dosen't have it that way... :facepalm

Thankyou anyway, I will need to think some more on this.

//Oscar//

Thankyou anyway said:
Yeah, me too. :lol:

I actually started thinking the other day about all the possible variations you could have. I really like the jetpack where the yellow is more of an orange, but then there some wonkey things going on with the thrusters. I think one of the endcaps is missing on one, and on the other the center is gray. I like the red centers better on the thruster greeblies.

And how rich a color do I want my rope belt to be?

Little things like that will probably end up being personal preference on mine for each detail, rather than trying to exactly duplicate the variation used on one particular photoshoot or whatever.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back