Starting my ESB Fett

Suchibu

Jr Hunter
Well, I just bought my first part for my ESB BF . . . . . MOW Jet pack kit. Things sure have changed in the last 9 years, my age for one ahaha. I still have my first Jet pack kit from (golden Armor) which I guess he has been called out for re-casting but I am not sure. He still has a photo of me on his website as his "First Jango Fett" don't get mad at me, I was young and dumb at the time ahaha.

I have seen MOW Jet packs at cons and really liked them, the detail is much sharper looking then my GA ABS jet pack. I will have to dig and find some photo of my very first ROTJ BF and the paint job.

I guess this is the beginning of my ESB build so see you all on the other side!

Last edited by a moderator:
Man I have ta tell ya the same thing. Don't sell your first costume. Later on down the road you will look back and you will regret it. I'm tellin ya don't do it! Hold on to it , and save up the money. Do a little at a time. Hell tell her if ya don't want me to sell my jango costume then help me out with the funds for the ESB Boba. :lol: But really take it from some one that knows , you spent alot of time on that jango and later you will wish you still had it just for nastalga reasons.

My MR Helmet got here today, I like it, but don't know if I should fix the pinch just incase I need to sell it. Looks much darker then the internet photos I have seen but it might just be the light.

Anyone know of a good color to match the helmet to the armor? US Med Green is what I have read here on the fourms. I would like to see a photo with someone using the MR helmete with thier costume.

If you decide to sell it, you could probably get a lot MORE for it once the pinch is fixed (than if it wasn't).... on this site, anyways :p
Sorry I can't help with your paint issues... Good luck though!

I took the T-visor out of my MR. I have a replacement on the way. Found some material for the jumpsuit. Have a Jet pack on the way from MOW (off ebay) I ordered a set of ESB armor from Fettspride.

I am not planing on having this done before Halloween, but it would be nice. :)

l_2d3c6fc6ad1d4b33a6e34d3839a707f2.png

everytime i see an esb boba it puts me on the fence about switching to go esb, but theyre both so awesome. keep up the good work!

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back