Star Wars Names, who has em?

Bobby Fett UK

Well-Known Hunter
So the wife is going to have another puppy and has ruled out Boba as a possible name *** :(. Bobby or Bobbi are out too.

So who has got or named there younglings from Star Wars, and how many wives know it :D

You could always go with Robert Allen. Bob for short of course, middle initial A. thus Bob A.

We don't have any kids yet, but we do have 5 cats. We started with just 1 Aayla, found out she was pregnant and ended up with 4 of her kittens, (only managed to give away 1) The rest of their names are Aragorn, Gandalf (he's solid grey of course), Eowyn, and Anakin, who is solid black and was a mamma's boy when he was still a kitten. So we've got 2 Star Wars names and 2 LOTRs names.

Before my twins were born, I told people they were going to be named Han and Chewina. :) Unfortunetly they ended up with plain Earth names.

You could always go with Robert Allen. Bob for short of course, middle initial A. thus Bob A.

similar to what me and my cousin were discussing almost 4 years ago when coming up with names for my son, but instead Robert Anakin. And if it was a girl, Amanda Lauren

Ended up naming my son Daniel Anakin instead. ( some call him Danakin )

Used both first and middle names for my daughter Aayla Jade

My cousin also named his daughter Leia ( but pronounce it Leah )

My childhood dog's name was Kneesaa. Not the coolest name but since she was a girl my 8-year-old self exclaimed that we couldn't call her Wicket. Oh, and the dog before that was named Luke.

My name is Luke :D (named after Cool Hand not Skywalker) and I insisted one of the cats have a Star Wars name so my daughter settled on Solo, it fits him.

Almost got away with 'Anna Kim' for my daughter but my wife spotted that one just in time(n). But I have got a friend who managed a Luke and his brother is George!!!

Some great name there, but Luke Sky Walters is a touch out there!

Quite like Deckard, but I just know it is not going to happen..... boo hoo. So far the closest I have come to any kind of sci-fi name is Max(amillion) of course.

Chew-Bark-a
Queen Ima-Dogga
Boba Fetch
Toby One Konobi

Just a few quick ones

Then again my dogs are named Ruger and GiGi

Now my daughter is named Reagan Thatcher Esau. Yes we are republicans...

My BAD! I thought you meant you are getting a dog!!!! LOLOLOL!!

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back