Lotto, FREE TO GOOD HOME

LadySewforus

Active Hunter
Hello All,
The LSFU QC ( me) team has rejected a set of ROTJ pouches. I used a blue, supposedly washable marker, which did not wash of. Which I then tried to scrub off, which did not do anything, and I was ready to toss them.

I then looked at them and thought to myself, "self, they look weathered" "yeah, that is what you call them, weathered" LOL Then I laughed at myself and decided that I could give them away to a loving home that will be able to use them, at least for something.

No Pic now. I am on my way to work. But they are free to a good home.
You can't beat that with a stick. IF nothing else they are pouches and can hold stuff, even if just for camping.

So I will take the first 20 names, drop them in a hat, pick the lucky winner (ha) and send them out, probably next monday, 8/16.

Thanks for rescuing them from certain doom.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

:cheers

Debbi
PS: Mark will place the names for me. (4 slots left)

Name #1. mmgraphics
Name #2. Rc-2064
Name #3. Dr3w
Name #4. never_ending_fett
Name #5. tc-2917
Name #6. ruze789
Name #7. cr4nky
Name #8. sintas
Name #9. Heatshock
Name #10. Simon Fett
Name #11. FettSniper
Name #12. Fractal-Fett
Name #13. Sidd
Name #14. count0break
Name #15. TehEl1te
Name #16. Timmer
Name #17, silver n black trooper
Name #18, Lisa
Name #19, attackamazon
Name #20. Lifeburn

OK folks, that ends the list. I will pull the name out of the hat the 13th and ship out on or about the 16th. Thank you for offering a good home to adopt my poor pouches out to.

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back