just a simple question or maby more lol

I could totally be wrong here, but I don't think so.

The custom buckets seen around here with the arrows are either modified Jango/Boba helmets, or were put there as a conscious choice by the artist/builder.

The ones without...well, they are without. It all depends on how you want your bucket to look.

alright thanks, and how should i make up a mando name? look at the language and see words i like? and what is a "cod" piece?

Last edited by a moderator:
well im just about done with the construction of the helmet, just installed my blinky lights in the rangefinder, and a nice radio for thoes long missions

what should i use for armour? id like to use metal but i dont got the right stuff to shape it. all i got is a flat small anvil that has a lil curve on it. i feel like i might have the capability but it might be eaysier with plastic. id like to have the weight of armour to b heavier. could i make it in 2 layers? one of plastic then with metal on top?

You know it really depends. There are a number of things that you can make armor out of. Trash cans, metal, cardboard, poster board, fiberglass. Really it depends on where your recourses lie and how much you are willing to put into the armor. My armor is being made out of cardboard. But my helmet is going to be plastic.

ok i have a creative enough mind. i gues what i ment to ask is should i wait to get more metal to get it all the same guage or should i use plastic that i may already have? my parants were gonna throw out a pan but i kept it. but it can only fit the chest parts on it. would it look weird with parts of different thicknesses or materials?

Personally i dont really think so, because the plastic would end up being painted to look like metal anyways.

But quality would definatly be different

all the best with the mando ner vod :D

as far as the names go... you basically use variations of mando'a that describe you, or are similar to your name. for example my name is Kyle W, my callsign at work is Waco and Kal is a mando'a name similar to my first name, so my mando is Kal Waco... just for example.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back