just a simple question or maby more lol

yeah, they actually go under your vest too, there are just a few places where they should be exposed, there's a good tutorial on Youtube.com regarding putting on the harness and jetpack. can't find it at the moment, but it's there, if you search for mandalorian mercs, boba fett armor, etc... u'll eventually find it.

Lol Dynasty, the wind in fact does not shine. And a compass has nothing to do with the wind. It was a quote from Ben Stiller in the movie Mystery Men. I just thought it was funny as hell :lol:

never seen boba or jango wear a ALICE frame. its no where NEAR cannon. it attatches via buckles thru the back plate slots. there is an internal harness system. check the jet-pack section here. i know its in there.

there is no jetpack section any more. you'll find threads on it in the "boba fett costume" section. i'm really not a fan of compressing sections like they did. i'd like to see the more specific forums make a return. and i'd like to see child boards in other sections that are for specific parts. i.e. you click on jango fett and you then have several choices of helmet, armor, jetpack, soft parts.

fast little set of questions,
1 do you bondo up the inside of the helmet
2 how much does an ordered t visor cost
3 any advice on removing primer that isnt coming off with sand paper
4 i had to dril holes in parts of theigh armour to sew some elastic in, how do i cover the stitching so i can paint over it smoothly
thats all fo rnow

1. I would
2. not sure, shop around... prices vary
3. ummm... more sandpaper? lol
4. Bondo or primer coat... there's also some resin and epoxy putties that are cheap and easy to use available at ur local Wally world (Wal-Mart).

As for 3. if you can't remove the primer and I can only think the reason to remove primer is to glue something onto the bucket, if sandpaper ain't getting it off, then glue will more than likely stick to it.

If you check out my krayt dragon, I put the bondo on top of the primer layer and it's stuck like glue, you see the job of primer is to give a grittier surface you can paint onto.

ok thanks, i tried to make my own visor and its got alot of watter bubbles in the tinting stuff, and i think ill just use bondo for a couple places in the helmet cause ill proboly end up putting some foam in the helmet to make its more comfy lol

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back