My star Wars costumes and Hello from new guy!

Suchibu

Jr Hunter
Hello everyone

I just signed up on TDH forums a few days ago. I wanted to say hello and give you a brief history of myself and my costumes

First off I am married :lol:

I started costuming and going to con's back in 2000. My first Star Wars costume was of course Boba Fett which I made using an old tutorial off the internet (jedi-academy.com) I think. Then it all exploded from there. Stormtrooper, Vader, Biker Scout, Royal Guard, Darth Maul, Jango Fett, Anakin, Luke (ANH/ESB) Chewbacca, R2-D2, C-3PO, Jawa, Yoda

I was head of a local Star Wars fan force which ended in May 05 after EPIII. We had a large falling out in our group and it didn't help that what the prequels were really bad (my personal opinion.)
I ended up meeting Gorge Lucas at C3 back in 05. It is a funny thing after I meet GL I had no need or desire to continue Star Wars costuming.
I was left with a bad taste of star wars in my mouth and swore off all things Star Wars until this weekend. I have meet and talked to Jeremy Bulloch many times in the past. But this time I spent a good hour talking about Star Wars and the prequels and how I think having Jang and young Boba took away from him and his character in ESB. He looked at me and I looked at him and we both just nodded our heads in agreement.

I knew then I wanted to preserve my image of the OT and ESB and represent the ESB Boba Fett I loved when I was a kid. So being it was my first Star Wars costume I now want to make it my last and greatest costume.

Now on to the photos.

All costumes are mine but Han Solo and the Jango. Feb 2002
l_390aa336a83244fbbf790d3aaad556e2.png

Myself GL and my brother Apr. 2005

l_2c6d908c5fe6462e8c94414b5fe2f465.png

l_a94a76cfa8874a719741074ecac042d0.png

l_3c865841b4ed4eeabc892a482815081a.png

Thanks for reading and looking at my photos.
:cheers

Last edited by a moderator:
I totally agree about the prequals. I mean I enjoy them for what they are...movies...I watch them every now and again. But when compared to the OT...man what the hell was George thinkin? And just showing Boba as a kid was a disgrace...but this is all MY opinion :)

But you have some very nice costumes there. And the Boba Fett in your pic looks like one of the aliens from that ****** movie The Arrival, because it looks like his knees are bending inwards lol.

HAHAHA AND THE PHOTO IS REVERSED! look at the range finder. Got to love film cameras

I was thinking the something, the kid wearing my Boba Fett was shorter then me and I don't know how I manged to get the knees like that. I am in the Stormtrooper costume so you can't blame me ahahah.

It does look dumb! He just did not make a good boba fett that day. My other friend is lbs and he was not going to fit into my 6'2 lbs Boba Fett. So we had to go with what we could.

I also totally love that ESB Luke!!! If I wasn't bald with a beard, I'd definatley do that one, but don't think I could pull it off! LOL

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back